A Thousand Years

[Not Edited ]

(S/N:Bare with me I'm not that good at doing weddings )

song for the chapter - A thousand years by Christina Perri

Christina

*day of wedding*

"You look so beautiful Chrissy."Zakiya said. I smiled and squeezed her hand, it was good to have her here with me right now because I feel like I'm about to faint, I'm so nervous.

"Come on do a twirl for me, I want this to stay in my memory forever."she pleaded.

I got up and twirled around,then walked over to hug her.

"Thanks for always being there for me."I breathed into her shoulder.

"What are bestfriends for."she playfully asked.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Knock knock, are you ladies almost ready?"Leslie asked peeking her head through the door.

"Yea, I'll be out in a minute."I left out a sigh.

"nervous?"Zakiya asked.

"Yea, really nervous."I looked down at my shaky hands. Zakiya came over and put her and on my shoulders.

"Once you got out there and see Adrian outside in that tux it'll all be worth it." I nodded getting up as she helped me walk out with my long trian veil while I gathered up my dress.

Outside the doors stood my father nursed back to health in a black tux waiting to walk me down the aisle.

"Hi daddy." I said hugging him.

"You look so beautiful, just like your mother.She would be so proud."he said whipping a stray tear that ran down by cheek.

"Don't cry babygirl, she's up there watching us right now,she always with us in spirit and here with on you now on your big day."he said looking up to the sky, then looped my arm in his.

Third person

Behind those doors awaited Adrian who was also nervous and anxious to see his soon to be wife.

"Nervous bro?"Warren nudged his shoulder.

Adrian nodded rubbing his sweaty palms together.

"I'm gonna be in this same position as you one day when I propose to Amaya,don't worry buddy it's all worth it in the end."Warren said encouraging Adrian while nodding to his newly found mate Amaya.

While rescuing Christina weeks before Warren had found Amaya in one of the holding cells along with the others and they have been inseparable ever since.

"All rise."Everyone stood as Alpha John spoke, he offered to be the pastor.

The doors opened with Katie as the little flower girl in a pink flowery dress dropping Daisies and Sebastian at her side in the same matchig tux as Adrian as the ring bearer. The crowd awe'd at the two.

(S/N:Katie -Leslie's Lil sis from the first couple of chapters)

After they had passed the crowd and everyone else turned there attention as the bride to be walked down the aisle accompanied by her father.

(play the song )

They all watched in amazement as she walked in her beautiful gown.

Christina wore a cream-colored wedding gown designed by the most international designers Adrian only wanted best for her, she said otherwise but as soon as she seen the dress she fell in love with it.

The beading and design in the bodice, where the diamonds were embedded.The skirt of the gown fit her hips snugly then flared out into a skirt with a very long veil.

The train was very big but she loved it and managed not to fall.

As she reached the stand she kissed her father on the cheek as she walked away and joined hands with Adrian and he lifted up her veil over head.

"We are gathered here to bind the marriage between Christina Rosewood and Adrian Darkmoon in holy matrimony. "Alpha John began.

"May we have the rings?"Alpha John asked and everyone watched as little Sebastian walked over and tried not to fall holding up the pillow with the rings.

Then everyone gasped as he tripped and fell expecting him to cry,he just grabbed the rings and put the setup back together and walked to his father who bent down and patted him on the shoulder while taking the rings.

"Good job buddy."Adrian cooed ask he ruffled his hair and shooed him back to his seat.

He placed the ring on her finger as she did the same with him.

"Do you,Adrian promise to be a loving friend and mate in marriage, to talk and to listen, to trust and appreciate, to respect and cherish Christina's uniqueness? Do you promise to support, comfort, and strengthen her through life's joys and sorrows? Do you promise to share hopes and dreams as you build your lives together, and to grow with Christina in mind? Will you strive to build a home that is compassionate to all, full of respect and honor, filled with peace, happiness, and love? Do you promise to always be open and honest with Christina, and cherish her for as long as you both shall live?"He asked Adrian.

"I, Adrian take you, Christina to be my wife. I promise to always be your biggest fan and your partner in crime. I promise to create and support a family with you, in a household filled with laughter, patience, understanding, and love. I vow not just to grow old together, but to grow together. I will love you faithfully through the difficult and the easy. What may come, I will always be there, each one believing that love never dies. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep."he said smiling adoringly at his soon to be wife.

Alpha John then turned to Christina and asked the same.

"I, Christina, take you Adrian to be the husband of my days, the companion of my house, the friend of my life. We shall bear together whatever trouble and sorrow life may lay upon us, and we shall share together whatever good and joyful things life may bring us. With these words, and all the words of my heart, I marry you and bind my life to yours."she said sending the same adoring smile while letting a stray tear fall from eye.

"By the power vested in me and by the bond of the moon goddess I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride."John said nodding at the two.

Adrian leaned over and cupped the face of his wife sharing a long and passionate kiss.The two pulled away and Christina spoke.

"I love you."she said breathlessly.

"I love you more,forever and always."

Le End