Kodak Moments And Rude Awakenings

[Not edited]

Briella

I was sitting in his plush office hair thinking, plotting and watching him pace back and forth.

He stopped in mid-walk and slammed both his fists on the desk.

"I thought you said this would work!"he yelled aggravated.

"I thought so to but obviously he must have done something to make her forgive him.But that won't stop me, i'm Briella and I always get what I want."I said with a mischievous smirk on my face.

"Whatever if this plan doesn't work out were doing things my way,go it?"he said, with me nodding in agreement.

"Sebastian."I said getting straight to the point.

"Sebastian?"he said furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Sebastian."I said nodding reassuringly.

"What the fuck is a Sebastian,and what does it have to do with the plan?"he asked a little irritated because he didn't understand.Wow this dude has issues, I feel bad for whoever his mate is or was.

"Sebastian is that infernal child that they had maybe,just maybe if I could just get close enough I could steal the baby and we could use him for ransom."I said he nodded.

"But didn't you not come here all tattered beat up and covered in blood saying she said 'if you ever come back to that territory or near her husband and especially near her baby she would personally kill you herself ' ?"he said, I shivered at the thought of her voice in the back of my head.

"That's the thing, you remember your friend Jackson who's a warlock?He can cast a spell on me and change my appearance and I can act like a runaway rogue from and an abused home so they can take me in. I can gain their trust,become close enough with Christina to let her let me be near the baby,maybe seduce Adrian a bit, and then got in for the kill."I was smiling like a Cheshire cat right now.

"I call up Jackson, and get right on it.Don't fuck this up Bri."he said walking out to make a phone call.

"You just wait Christina. You're in for a rude awakening...."

Christina

I was sitting on the floor playing with Sebastian while Adrian was attending some pack business and Zakiya came in all happy like. That's the second person i've seen overly happy, am I missing something?

"Omg.Guess what I just found?"she said.

"I don't know? To much coffee?"she gave me a flat stare.

I stifled a laugh "Sorry, continue.."I said waving my hands signaling her to continue.

"Guess who's got two thumbs and just found her mate?THIS GIRL!"she said dancing and pointing to herself. Sebastian started bouncing up and down laughing and clapping his little hands.

"Really who is it? How did you meet?"I asked trying to get all the details.

"I was just skipping down the stairs-"I cut her off by saying.

"Didn't I tell you about that?"I asked raising my eyebrow and crossing my arms,I couldn't help but giggle at Sebastian's little body who happened to crawl next to me.

He was trying to mock my movements,just imagine and adorable baby trying to make his eyebrow rise while crossing his little arms... I know adorable right?

"Hold up,I have to catch this,make that face again so he can copy you."she said pulling out her phone to take a pic.

Once she took the pic she put her phone away and continued.

"Anyway,I was skipping down the stairs and I tripped on that damn last step.I thought I was gonna hulk step to the ground and fall on my face but then I didn't. I looked up to see Ray like 2inches away from my face. He just kissed me and then left out with a smirk on his face saying 'watch your step my little unicorn.' "she said.

"I knew something was up, I've never seen him this happy."I said putting some of Sebastian's toys to the side so no one would step on them.

"Alright, I'm going to find him. Bye Bassy"she said giving a little wave and he tried to do the same back.

'Just seen the pic Zakiya just sent me, definitely a Kodak moment.'Adrian mind-linked me.

I smiled and replied saying 'Definitely.'