In The Mind Of The Crazy Ones

[not edited ]

(S/N:this is gonna be short, I just wanna explain the situation a little better so you can understand. And give you a sneak peak on the more drama coming ahead )

Briella
{she's a little indenial so...expect crazy things and thoughts going on.}

Yes,she hates him and now her pathetic self will leave and go back to the dirty little hole she crawled out of.

I know what you're thinking 'didn't Adrian say he was gonna banish me if I did anything to her? ' but Adrian loves me.

I know he does, even though he hasn't ever said it or responds to when I say it but,he's probably thinking it.

I smile at my thoughts as walk into his territory, the gaurds already know me because i've been here before if you know what I mean ;).

I walk into his office and see him just looking at some documents. Then he notices me and smiles evily.

"Did, the plan work?"he asked.

"Yea she totally hates him, and i'm just waiting for him to come crawling back to me."I said with a smirk on my face.

"How did you even do it, because all I did was send a few my warriors to attack them?"he asked with his eyes furrowed.

"Awhile back when me and Adrian were together I wanted to make a sex tape because I thought i'd be hot.He didn't want to but I persuaded him otherwise,so I just showed it to her."I said shrugging my shoulders.

"It's only a matter of time before she leaves him,then she's mine for the taking."

"And I will be the rightful Luna and have Adrian and the entire pack all to myself."Then we just burst out in evil laughter.

"MUAH HAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAH!"

{Hope that explains it a little better...
And who do you think that guy is?I don't know you tell me I'm just the writer ;) }