Oh cruel world

As I lay in the forest grass with Aviaonna sulking and whimpering for our ex- mate I just get deeper and deeper into depression.

My thoughts were suddenly cut off with my dad screaming at me threw mind link. "CHRISTINA GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW! "

Shit.I almost forgot, to make his dinner i've been here so long I lost track of time. If I walk or wait for the bus it will just take longer, so still in wolf form I run home feeling the breeze in my fur feeling free for once.

I stop a my house and go behind a tree to change then slowly walk inside cringing at the sound of the creaking door. Then i'm met face to face with him.

"WHY THE HELL DID THE SCHOOL CALL AND SAY YOU LEFT, AND THEN ALPHA BLAKE CALLED AND SAID YOU LIED TO HIS SON ABOUT BEING HIS MATE!?"Aviaonna whimpered at the sound of his voice.

"Don't whimper, answer me!"wait-lied? He is my real we'll ex-mate but I sure didn't lie!

"I-i needed some f-fresh air and fell a-asleep outs-side im sorry"he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"And what about the mate thing, the mate thing Christina? What about that?" sounding annoyed.

Before I could say anything he answered for me "Is it be caused you liked the boy? Is that it? I understand you like him but you can't do that."

Now, I bet your wondering why he isn't punching or slapping me right now. We'll he actually used to be great dad until I turned 10,then he realized how I was beginning to look more and more like my mom then started blaming me for my moms death.Or sometimes he got his own problems going on or is to tired to do so.

I was about to explain when he got a call, all I heard were a bunch of "Yup...mhm.... of course "then I heard "We'll be there, and i'm sorry for the misunderstanding"then he hung up.

Wait.Where will we be going when im not even aloud to go outside?

"Go get a dress from one of the pack moms and tell them I said make you look presentable"he said.

"For what?"what am I getting dressed up for? And he said a dress from the moms because im not so much of a skinny wolf like Leslie. But im not big either I just have grown woman curves.

"Alpha Blake has invited us to his son Ryan's wedding, because Ryan said he found his true mate. So his father believes once he finds his true mate he is to be wed.His son and him will also be expecting an apology tomorrow for your little incident."soon as he said that it felt like my whole world just crashed around me.

Why would he say I lied? Is he really going to marry someone who's not his mate?And to top it all off I would have to sit and watch as if nothing was going on...