Chapter 12

Reid's POV

I went to Dakota's house after Sadie left because I knew he was feeling horrible.

It was late at night and I knew his parents were asleep, so I climbed up the side of the house and up his balcony. I peaked in to see him dancing around to some weird song in his underwear. He was thrusting his lower body and then wiggling his butt. He was so cute, yet so hot. I grinned widely, shaking my head. This was insanely intresting.

"I knew there was a reason I liked you." He yelped and jumped into his bed, covering his body.

"Reid! You aren't supposed to see me like this!" He told me, immensely embarrassed. His face was red and he was frowning. I laughed a little and shrugged.

"I thought it was really cute." He hid under the covers and I laughed louder. "Come on Kota baby, you shouldn't be shy about me seeing things like this. You have a nice butt for a guy." He peaked his head out of the covers.

"Now you're making it up to me with this sweet talk. I like the Kota baby thing. And of course I have a nice butt. Keep talking." I smiled and walked over, sitting on the bed. I leaned down and kissed him.

"It was sorta hot too." He hummed.

"Was it?" He pulled back and asked me, seriously. "I'm super embarrassed, Reid. I know you probably think I'm weird of something–"

"I don't. I think you're an insanely attractive guy who I like very much. Even this side of you, who likes to dance in his underwear. Oh and the little hip thrusts, you have to teach me that." He pushed me, laughing and I smiled. "So don't be embarrassed, okay?" He nodded and kissed me, holding my neck. I pushed him back onto the bed and kissed down his jaw softly. I pulled the covers he was hiding himself with off of him and goosebumps appeared on his skin.

I could see that he was excited through his underwear and I looked at him. His face turned red and he sat up, but I stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

"I–I don't know." I rolled my eyes.

"I know, I'm not really gay or whatever. But girls have sucked my dick before, I'm sure I can suck yours." His eyes bugged out of his head.

"You don't have to Reid." I shrugged.

"I don't have to do anything. Who said I didn't want to?" He blinked.

"Oh my gosh, I have to be dreaming." I laughed a little and kissed him softly.

"I don't think so." I pulled his underwear down, and I was surprised. I thought I'd be afraid, but I wasn't. I was actually more eager to try. I wanted to see Dakota's reaction. I wanted to see his face turn red and scrunch up in oblivion.

I finished up and he looked at me, his eyes wide.

"What?" I asked him.

"You swallowed?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah. It tastes sorta weird, but I can get over it. Besides that, how was it? My first time sucking dick, not so bad." I pursed my lips and looked at Dakota.

"It was good, but I do need to teach you a few things to make it better." I shrugged. Wonder when he could do that. My dick is struggling right now.

"Okay, great." He shook his head at me before laughing.

"You're so casual about this like, show some emotions Reid." I laughed and laid beside him.

"I mean, it was hot as hell, and a good experience. But I'm kinda hard and trying to calm down." He shook his head at me.