Chapter 5

Dakota's POV

Please someone help me. Why would Oliver pick Reid of all people? I would rather him tell me to go in there with him.

"We don't have to do anything." I told him, trying to sound nonchalant.

"But the rules say–"

"You actually want to kiss me?" He laughed.

"No, but it's the fun of the game. Sadie kissed you, why can't I?" I raised my eyebrow. He's been acting funny all day. Trying to be friends with me, it's weird!

"Fine. Don't get too attached. I'm told I'm a good kisser." He rolled his eyes and I leaned in. I opened one eye as I did to see him leaning forwards. I went ahead and connected my lips to his.

He started moving his lips, because I was frozen. But as he did, it relaxed me, and I began kissing him back. He leaned in more and I held the back of his head in my hand. I felt my head hit the window on my side and he pulled back.

His eyes stayed closed and he stayed just as close to me. His breath kept hitting my lips as he tried to calm himself down.

He opened his eyes, then they widened. He sat back quickly, adjusting his pants... He didn't do that for the reason I thought did he?

He looked back at me, just as calm as he usually did.

"Hmm... you are gay, aren't you?" He asked me. I raised my eyebrow and laughed at him. "We can just talk now, it's fine." He said, smiling.

"Okay." I said, shrugging. So, it didn't really affect him? I was slightly disappointed, but happy. Nothing needed to happen between the two of us.

"I don't know why Oliver picked for us to go in here."

"Probably mad at me for trying to expose him."

"But he should be happy you still like him." My eyes widened.

"What? I don't like him. I'm over him." He looked at me surprised.

"Then who is it in the guy group you like? There isn't anyone else who strikes me as your type." I laughed shakily. Me and my big mouth. I should've just agreed that I liked Oliver.

"That's my secret."

"Come on, you could tell me." I looked at him and shook my head.

"I can't."

"Is it Felix?" Ew, I'm offended.

"No, that's disgusting."

"So that leaves Andy." And you, you dumbass. Maybe I don't like
him, he's a little stupid. Who am I kidding? He's hot and stupid. The total package.

"Yup... I like Andy." He laughed at me and then he looked at me and frowned.

"No... you don't."

"How do you know?"

"I could tell, from the tone of your voice. You like m–" Someone knocked on the car window and I jumped out quickly.

"Time's up!" Felix said, grinning. "Don't worry, I won't tell that you two didn't do what you were supposed to." I laughed shakily and went back to the campfire. I could feel Reid staring at me and I sighed. What have I done?

~

We made it to my house, and I set some rules in effect.

"We have two open bedrooms. No one goes into my parents room down the hall. Otherwise, do what you want, I don't care." The guys got on the phone to start ordering pizza. The girls started figuring out sleeping arrangements.