Chapter 15 | What's Happening?

Chapter 15

I lost Leo's grip as I was thrown by someone. The person had the same figure as Leo, but his hands had small fire sparks that started to burn my skin, slowly. I landed on the rough stony ground with no energy. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I felt a ceature's foot on my back, preventing me to get up. With a quick glance, I saw a baby dragon. The dragon is not like any dragons that you would think of. The wings are spread out like a bread-dragon's neck wing, but huge with the inner wing colours blue, the wing colour orange. The tall was curly with a small flame on the end. The dragon, had a long neck with a head that is big, but looks small compared to the dragons structure. The with three horns on the forehead facing up, four sharp teethes, big blue eyes. In each hand, there is three large sharp claws of the dragon with a big 'small wing' out of the elbows. (I kinda failed description... hehe ^^;; - tried to describe Pokemon Charizard... failed)

Losing sight of Leo, I was picked up with the dragon's claws digging into my skin. Moans wanting to escape from the pain, I had to close my mouth and try to bite my cheeks. I didn't want to show pain as the dragon took me a few meters in the forest and hanged me over a cliff. My expression of fear appeared. Afraid of heights is my worse fear of all. I had no choice but try to scream and escape.

"There, there sweetie." I heard a voice that was soft like Leo's, but with evil.

"TaeHyung" I mumbled. Trying to keep my cool, as I continued to bit my cheeks.

He came closer. "Well, well..." He stopped. "We meet again."

'What' I thought.

Evil laughter was heard from him. "Look's like little brother didn't take good care of you." TaeHyung came up to me as he placed his hands on my left cheek. "No need to be afraid..." He paused as he stared in my eyes.

I hissed to him as I looked at another direction.

"Join us Rose, and everything will be alright." He offered.

I ignored him, as I gave no reply for five minutes.

TaeHyung started to get impatient and asked again. "I asked join us."

"Why" I gave a cold tone.

He laughed. "Well since you've been with my brother, you've started to get his influence." He teased. "Leo may be my younger brother... but he is no match for my powers and soul mate."

I was lost.

"So are you going to join." He raised his tone a bit, as his dragon slight dropped me a bit.

'Shit' I cursed in my thought.

"Haven't got all day..."

"No" I spoke as I closed my eyes. Getting ready to fall.

TaeHyung laughed. "I knew that you'll say that..." He raised his hand as fire started to appear from his hand. "You see this."

I gave no reaction.

"Look what will happen." He said as he threw the fire into the forest.

I saw movement. "Leo" I mumbled with relief. I noticed that Leo tried to use his speed power, but I guess that it didn't work?

"And now you." TaeHyung looked at me with a smirk. "Goodbye" He spoke as his dragon dropped me.

Falling down from a cliff that's so high. I screamed as I continued to fall about 8O km/p. I couldn't do anything but close my eyes, and ready to either die or have a miracle. I continued to scream as I was close to the ground. I guess the cliff is about 15 kilometers from the ground... With embrace, I decided to close my eyes and stop screaming. Before I done anything, I felt someone holding me/saving me. With my eyes open, it was... Ken. Hatred in my eyes, after what he had done. I can't do anything. But thank Ken for saving me.

"Ken..." I spoke softly.

He looked down with a smirk. "It's okay."

I nodded as we landed.

"You should get going." Ken warned.

"Why?"

Ken replied. "I can't stay good for long... My dark side is slowly taking over my body..." He paused. "I don't have enough time. You need to go before..."

"Before what." I demanded.

He sighed. "Before they take you away from us. Take you away from me." I saw his eyes, in vague of tears.

"Who?"

"I can't say much..." Ken turned around, walking away slowly.

"Ken" I spoke.

"The Queen is going to find out - that my light side is showing again... but it won't be long till it's too late."

Now, fear started to show when Ken left me. "What am I mean to do?" I asked.

Ken mumbled. "Get stronger and find a way to stop this." He spoke as he left the forest.

Great. Just great. Now I have to find Leo. I hope that Leo is fine now... I started to walk up the mountain again but I had a vision, that Leo isn't there anymore. Shit. I need to find Leo and ask more questions... Hopefully that it would stop this. Why did the Queen let Ken go out, just then? I'm so lost and confused now. This doesn't seem right. TaeHyung appearing out of no where. Ken being all nice now... and Leo helping me? The Queen has a secret from everyone. It looks like someone is forcing her/controlling her about something. This doesn't make sense. Who is after my powers? What do I have that, this person what's it for? I'm just a girl, that happens to be a 'Princess' in this world, I lost my memory because of jealousy? A girl that has been living in complete lies. I can't trust anyone now. I don't get it.

"Leo?!" I yelled.

No answers.

I have no choice but to continue walking, and hopefully, find him.

I heard some groans in a distance, a fight? I walked up slowly and saw Leo fighting TaeHyung...

"What's the matter Taekwoon (Leo)?" TaeHyung asked.

Leo stayed quiet but attacked his brother.

"You know that master Roo, will have her powers." TaeHyung spoke as he attacked his brother violently with fire attacks.

Leo just dodging the attack and furiously started to attack TaeHyung. "You leave her out of this."

------

Sorry about the LONG update guies... TT~TT im so sorry... i had so much things happening. School, family and bitchiness at school.... Aigoo~ I'm so sorry if you guys have been waiting.... please understand that I've been trying to update~ ^^;; I'm sorry~ :3