Chapter 1 | Break Up

----

A/N: this was originaly a OneShot but on Asian FanFic, fan's been asking for a story, so here it is~ ENJOY!

----

Chapter 1

"I can't believe that his doing this is to on my birthday!" Hyomin complained as Ken got annoyed from Hongbin's text me.

"Hyomin..." Ken spoke seriously.

She faced him.

With a sigh from him, "He said that he can't come because he already has plans." He hugged her.

"WHAT"

"I'm so sorry..."

She let go, "Where is he now?" She shouted.

"At Jordan's..."

"You gotta be kidding?" I spoke as I grabbed my keys.

Ken grabbed my arm, "Don't" he paused, "It's not worth it."

I sigh and nodded.

"You're better without that piece of shit." He comfort her.

"Oppa" She spoke softly.

Ken grabbed her phone and started texting Hongbin, "I'm telling him that you're breaking up, no buts." He added.

She agreed.

"That boy needs to learn." Ken spoke as she hugged him with embrace.

"Komawo oppa" She thanked. "I'm sorry that you're a part of it."

"It's okay." He smiled, "We're best friends, aren't we."

She nodded.

As the two got in Ken's car to grab Hyomin's stuff, they noticed that Hongbin's car was there as well. Hyomin started to get regrets and second thoughts about her relationship with him. Every date night, he would say that he is busy without telling his 'girlfriend'. He doesn't even care about her but Ken does. He cares about Hyomin so much, because she would always be by Ken's side no matter what. The two were friends before VIXX debuted. She even visited Ken and the others during Trainee.

"Just stay in here." Ken got out.

"No" She protested as she got out and closed the door.

"Hyomin..." He smiled as he knows her emotions too well. "Ok"

Hyomin opened the door in a flash, as she saw Hongbin and your best-friend, Jordan hugging and making out. As Ken's eyes meet Hongbin's there was hatred in them, wanting to hit Hongbin hard on the face. The chemistry between the two became more distance away from each other.

"BASTARD" Ken came up to Hongbin with a punch.

"Hyung, it's not what you think." He lied.

Hyomin stepped up, "Yeah right you idiot!"

"Hyomin" He spoke kindly.

"Don't say my name ever again!" She threatens him. "Same goes with you Jordan!" She spoke as Jordan was about to close the door.

"Hey" She acted and left.

Ken punched Hongbin, "Why did you do that do Hyomin?"

"What?" He acted innocent.

"Anyways, if you haven't notice, I'm done with you. I've had enough of you and your shit." Hyomin grabbed her stuff and yelled on the way outside of his house.

"Hyomin, listen..."

"Just shut it." Ken added. "I'll talk to you in dorm later, just get the hell ready. Just wait until I talk to N. We have a music video shoot tomorrow." Ken spoke as he walked outside.