Chapter 6 | Control

Chapter 6

A Witch. This can't be happening; I can't believe that I am a spell caster/Witch... The only thing that I know about myself is that I've been living in the wrong world with lies and secrets about myself. My power, water, I have a strange feeling that I have more than one power and possibly a sibling. If it's just me, then, this wouldn't even happen. This must be a gathering of something that involves me in it including the boys, I thought.

"A Witch?" Rose asked in a soft tone.

The boys looked at each other and nodded.

With a bit of frustration let out, as Rose looked at the star on my right hand, "Well, if this is the real me, then I must go along with it..." She rubbed her hair for a moment as she noticed something odd about Hyuk when she thought that she saw fire from his finger, "Did I just see fire?"

"Why did you ask?" Hyuk questioned avoiding my question.

Rose just stared at him.

"Okay, yes..." He gave up as Hongbin lightly elbowed him.

"What the hell is going on?" Rose demanded, "I'm sick and tired of these lies." She yelled as shadows suddenly showed behind her.

There was a small dark black-purple fog surrounding the group with a power of control in the atmosphere. The group grabbed Rose and tried to walk back from the fog but it somehow got Rose and started to control her body. She then went up in the air facing her back to the waterfall as her hands in the air with her eyes in a dark shade of icy-blue. With Rose under control, the group is useless since they know that they are no match against Rose.

"Silly immortal." The voice spoke just like before but with more ego in the voice.

"No, she must've found out..." Ken mumbled.

N cursed, "Shit..."

Ravi clenched his, "This can't be her."

The laugh was loud with pure evil as Rose used her power of water and made a huge way, "I can't control myself..." She spoke in a worried voice. "I'm so sorry..." She looked down with regret as the wave rapidly moved towards the boys.

Leo swiftly moved to the other side of the lake with his power, speed.

N jumped in the air with his power, lavation.

With a smirk of Ravi he walked through the wave his power, walking through any object.

A chuckle of Hyuk as he used his fire power as it wave moving his direction with steam coming off.

Movement of a rock from a distance, Hongbin used his earth power.

While Ken used his ice powers making the wave go frozen right in front of him, just moving his hand in front of the wave.

"Is that all you got?" The voice spoke with rage.

Rose muttered, "Please leave me alone. Make it stop..." She begged as she was forced to make 6 sharp spears, aiming at the boys. "I can't..." Rose struggled with her hands to stop it.

The voice asked with a demanded Rose, "Stop it. You can't do this to me."

Rose screamed, "I won't let you hurt my friends!" She yelled as she released the spell off her as she did, she felt weak and fell to the water.

"Argh!" The voice complained with rage, "No one does this to the Queen." The voice yelled. "I'll get you back Rose, you'll never get this thorn." The voice disappeared as Rose went to ease.

With Rose on the water floating as the fog moving out to the forest leaving the tree's die from the poison it contains. Nothing was heard after the incident, just Rose in the water recovering with her eyes close as water runs through her pale skin with blood, as it cleans itself. In relief the boys sighed as they walked up Rose and smiled as Rose got up safely with many questions about this world and her past life.

"We need to get going." Rose walked up to the shore and started walking to the forest.

"What has gotten into her?" N asked.

Leo mumbled, "Well since the Queen has found Rose, Rose must be heading the Kingdom's path."

"But does she knows about Amber?" N continued to asked as he started walking along the others.

"I don't know who she is..." Leo kept quiet.

"I guess that we need to be aware of this Amber girl." N whispered.

Hyuk complained, "Wait up Rose!" He ran up to her as she gave him a soft fake smile hiding her inner feelings about her self at this time.

When Hyuk said my name, it was sweet and soft but the tone made me worry turned to a chessy call. It gave me shivers down my spine as I looked at him. I wanted to be kind so I smiled at him... I hear someone calling out my name in a dispersed feeling in the voice, I stopped at the path and looked at my surroundings trying to find a direction where I hear the voice from. But when ever I turned fourty-five degree's the voice goes off to another direction. My head has this buzz of the voice, I can hear it but I don't know where and who it's coming from, sadly...

------

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE! I spilt Ice Tea on my laptop, a couple weeks ago.. ㅠㅠ It was fine. Then last week it decides to die on my face as I was typing this chapter... OTL

Basically LOST EVERYTHING ON MY LAPTOP. This story, my KPOP SONGS, my KPOP MV's, my Korean TV SHOWS, concerts and KPOP PERFORMANCE's that I recently downloaded before it died. I only have like 1/4 of the stuff on my hard-drive..

ㅠㅠ hope that u enjoyed this chapter. I will be a while updating this story since I have a shit and old desktop with NO WINDOWS 7 or 8 nor Internet >.> so I'll be on my iPhone and iPod. I'll try to update when possible and solve this Desktop problem, ASAP... Since I'm in college now. >.> ㅠㅠ

Thanks~ ^^;