Chapter 11 | Trapped Pt. 2

Chapter 11

"Don't hurt them..." Rose mumbled under her pain.

Ken just laughed, "You really think that you'll even stop me?" He spoke.

Rose throught for a moment and blanked out.

"That's what I thought." Ken yelled as he grabbed her by the collar and lifted her up. "So weak."

No reply from Rose.

-In Rose Mind-

Why is Ken doing this to me? What's so important of me? I'm just a boring girl with no sibling nor knowledge about myself. I only understand what's happen, then I might know what's happening... but I'm just weak. I bright some light in me as my Tear Drop Ring and star started to glow. What the... the light grew brighter as I felt some spirit's glowing around me and also the 'spikes' stopped stabbing my heart.The light went inside me and I heard a soft high pitched female voice.

"Princess Rose, I've noticed that Royal Knight Ken's curse has been taking over him again - because the Queen has his VOODOO DOLL and now. She can control his actions again." She walked around me with her long and soft white dress with stripless strings with her long blonde hair over her shoulders, with a small goldern crowd with a diamond inside it, with her blue eyes. "You must be thinking about Ken's actions." She spoke.

I nodded. "How do I stop him?"

"Only a blood of true love is placed in his heart, will stop the curse - thats where he was stabbed by the Queen and that made him evil as an Fallen Angel." She gave me a some bottle of glass. "This is where you place the blood's of true love in and pour it on his heart." She started to fade away.

"Don't leave me here..." I whimped

"Your faith my be in your hands." She disappeared.

"Come back here!" I yelled.

The lady disappeared on me... How am I meant to know who Ken likes or what true love actually means... I felt scars appearing on my skin. I can't hold it anymore.

Ken laughed, "You're no match for me." Ken spoke as Rose got back to reality

"Only true love will stop him?" She mumbled. 

Ken teleported behind her. "What's this?"

Rose ran fast into the forest so Ken loses sight of her. 

"So know you're running away." Ken walked through the woods, burning any tree's that is in his sight.

Ravi got up, "We need to stop Ken before it's too late.

Kiseop shook his head, "We can't." He stopped. "Not yet, Rose has to get his blood first."

"How do you know about this?" Hongbin asked.

"I'll explain later." Kiseop walked and started to run into the forest.

N sighed, "Well, we have no choice but to follow them.

Rose stopped for a break to catch her breathe as she jumped up into a tree. She took out the glass bottle and thought of, a lot of ways to get his blood but also to see who is Ken's true love. As she did, her memories from her past jumped in her and she can't get out. Her body fell down the tree but her mind and spirit in the dreams. This is what Ken mentioned to her before. Rose realised that this was apart of the Queens, 'Game' but doesn't know how to end it.

"Hyomin~" A voice from Hongbin was heard.

"Oppa!" A young version of Hyomin ran to Young Hongbin.