Chapter 13 | Focus

Chapter 13

Why did Ken helpt me back then... Is it really Ken or was it his dark-side, just to make me weak? I must find a way to get Ken back to normal and if it's possible to get Kiseop back from the died... But that it's impossible. What's done, is done and can't be undone. My heart still feels empty from my friends and poeple that were close with me. I need to find a way to get to the castle and stop the Queen. Hopefully Leo can help me and we can get to the castle while the boys understands the situation. One group should go undercover in the castle while the other can go get more people to join the fight - but that will be too risky.

As I got up, Leo gave me water in a bottle that he managed to keep. He changed his clothes. With a dark grey denim jacket, short boarders shorts that's cofortable to wear - but not a proper swimmer that's only for swimming but can get wet but dry quickly, a white retro shirt and slightly changed his hair with a more handsome look with his frindge sticking up slight up while the sides are normal and his hair is now dark-brown-black.

I wonder why he changed completely? Maybe he met up with the others and he wanted to stay with me while the otehrs do their part of the mission. One way another, we try to make groups to do parts easily but we can get caught. Likely the boys have powers that I never knew, but they are useful. With a slight smile and happiness in me, we need to try our best to get through the forest and meet up to stop the Queen. Even though we don't know what she is capable of...

"You okay?" Leo sat next to me on the ground.

I nodded. "Where's the others?" I asked.

He didn't reply for a second then sighed. "They want to make groups. They think if we make two teams, it's easier and quicker to stop the Queen and get Ken back."

I thought for a moment. "Like one goes to the castle and goes undercover while the other gets recuits?"

He nodded.

I didn't want to reply but all of us knew what is coming. The Queen wants war in order to either kill me or capture me and control me like Ken. As I thought about Ken, I started to get tears in my eye as I saw his happy smile then turned into a demon with rage in his eyes. "I'm sorry that I got everyone into this mess." I mumbled.

"What" Leo looked at me.

"It's all my fault..." I got cut.

Leo hugged me in a flash - his action was quick. "It's okay." He spoke. "I know that you blame yourself, but it's not your fault at all..."

"Then who?"

"The Queen's fault."

I didn't reply but think about the pain that the Queen has made.

"She is only after you because she feels like you can take over the your fathers throne and also your kingdom back."

"My father?" I wondered.

Leo sighed. "The Queen erased your memories when you were young. You were only seven when she erased, and after a few years she made you go to Earth and live there..."

"Really?" I spoke as I looked at my tear-drop ring. "And what about my sister?"

He srugged. "Don't know but there should be a guardian looking after her."

I was lost. My emotions is mixed and filled with hatred against the Queen. "Am I the only that can stop the Queen? But I'm only young... does that mean my sister is older than me?"

"She is only two years older than you." Leo spoke as he covered my mouth and hid in the bushes behind us.

Heavy foot steps are heard with a strong and loud metal sounds from boots. The Queen must've sent in troops to look for me. As the 'troops' went past, we only saw a pair of boots infront of us. Eagering the boots to look after, we saw the front of the boots - meaning the 'troop' is looking at our direction in the bushes. Closing my eyes, hoping that the troop doesn't find us, I heard strange sounds at a distance but sound familiar to me and also Leo. I looked at his eyes and we throught and knew that it was N trying to make animal noise... Ken must've taught him how. It makes me smile and happy for some reason.

"Come on" A troop spoke. "We must capture the Princess before it's too late." He spoke as the guided the others.

Another spoke, "She must not get away." Troop's boots were heard as they left after a minute.

Danger has grown as I'm with Leo. I must step up my game and win this game by the Queen but how. How am I meant to win it if I don't know her, my memories were erased or even get through without getting caught meanwhile Ken is on the loose as a demon and a practical Voodoo Doll for the Queen to control. So much questions to answer for me and some many things for me to learn.

"We need to get going now, Rose." Leo spoke as he grabbed our things.

I nodded.

"Let's go to the other directions where the Troops went." He suggested.

"So it's a deroute." I laugh at the complaint.

Leo looked at me with a smirk. "You can be really picky. It's funny to watch you at a side." He joked.

I punched him slightly. "Give me a break." I laughed softly.

Leo stuggest to hold hands with me. "Grab my hands." He gestured.

It felt awkward but understand the situation with a nod.