Chapter 7 | From the Past

Chapter 7

The voice in my head is getting louder and more stressful for me now. The voice has been calling out my name for the past couple of minutes. I stopped while the boys went ahead and I nodded at them, giving them a gesture that I'll catch up with them. The voice stopped as I turned to a direction where I can see large trees at the direction, which is completely opposite of the direction where the boys are. I couldn't resist but I walked to the direction where the large trees are headed. The air atmosphere where I'm heading seems to become sharp and hard to breathe properly but somehow, I'm used to it...

Birds started to fly away from the small hanging trees as that they heard danger near them. I understand the birds but then as I turned to look what's behind me, I saw small foxes, rabbit, baby wolves and other small and friendly animals running away towards my direction to the big trees. I stopped and stared at a black mysterious figure near the trees in front of me. Being aware about this situation, my tear drop ring started to glow and blue water spirits started to appear from the tear and float around on both of my hands. With the sense of danger about this figure, I moved back a bit just to make sure that I clear for a run, I swiftly twisted both of my wrists as water started to spin along with my motion and made some small spike.

As I moved slowly backwards, I broke a piece of bark behind me making noises as the figure disappeared with a sense that it's hiding in the bush, "Who's there?" Rose asked as she looked around her surroundings with her spikes around her hands.

"My, my, my..." A deep voice was heard. "You sure have grown a lot Rose." A small semi-evil laugh was heard in-front of Rose, "And look, you're single. Now you'll be mine..." A silence from the voice.

"What did you say about I'll be yours..." Rose started to panic. "I don't want to be anyone's at the moment." She looked down with a depression expression.

As that she was off guard and the figure jumped in front of her, "You can be really silly you know." A soft voice was heard similar to the deep voice in the bush. "You might not remember me, Rose but I remember you." The person confessed as the figure grabbed her hand and placed the other hand over her hand. "I'm always here if you need any help, Rose..."

"What..." Rose mumbled as her cheek started to go cherry blossom as an expression that she is shy at the moment when a random grabbed her hands. "Do I know you?" She asked as she looked up and saw a guy in front of her.

It was a tall guy with a settled black hair in a styled hair that's suited, for photo-shoot's as his fringed is up in the air on the right, with the rest up but mainly tiled to the right side of his head and some hair particles on the left as it's sicking out short, with the rest is about five to six centimetres longer then the pointed hair on the left. His eyes seems to be bright and happy as his eyes meet up to Rose's with his soft dark chocolate coloured eyes, with his soft pale skin. His lip sits perfectly below his short and small nostril with his v-shaped face. The boy is wearing a bright emerald crystal necklace that has a bright glow at the moment, the same brightness as the Tear Drop Ring on Rose's hand. There's about five small fated star's his right side of his neck , that looks similar to Rose's star, but this one is only the outline of the stars, not coloured in like Rose's.

"Let me guess, you remembered your memories of a way and you used your powers to arrive here?" The boy asked Rose while she is lost at his sight.

Rose started to open her mouth like she has seen this person before but forgot where and who it is. "Have we met and what's your name?" She asked.

The boy laughed, "Of course we know each other." He stopped. "Well you forgot about me because of..." He went silence again with a mumble, "her". He looked at Rose with a happy grin on his face, "My name is Kiseop."

"Kiseop..." Rose spoke to herself, as she heard of the name before. "Wait... If I would remember, did you use to confess to me before I left or something like that." Rose wondered.

Kiseop's expression was bright as he thought that his happiest day has happened as Rose asked him the question. "Yes..." He looked down with a shy look.

Rose was glad that she at least recognized the stars, the emerald and his scar on his lower left eye. "You still have the scar that I actually hit you before." Rose spoke as her gut went tight when she remember the bad memory with Kiseop when they were only ten years old.

"It's okay." Kiseop continued to smile at Rose, "It wasn't your fault." He hugged her. "You had to save my life but I went in the way." A sharp low tone was spoken as he remembered his nightmare from the scar. "My evil step-mother is the one to blame... not you." He embraced Rose with his warm heart. "I'll protect you like the other boys."

"Wait, you know Ken?" Rose asked.

Kiseop laughed, "Of course, we go back since school when we were young. We met each other before I met you about sixteen years ago." A warm gentle smirk was shown on his face. "Anyways, why are you going this direction?" He asked as he pointed to the direction where the big trees are.

"I heard someone say my name a lot and I noticed that it's coming from that direction." She points out to the trees.

Kiseop swallowed, "You really shouldn't go there..." He gave an advice, "Many people goes there but never comes out..." With a loud sighed and grabbed Rose's hand. "There are many dangerous people out there and they are all after you. If you go there, then they will get you quickly as they thought. It's better if you follow Ken." Kiseop smiled. "Trust me. By the way, I was about to walk with you guys but you went the opposite direction so I wanted to re-introduce myself to you again." He laughed.

"Are you serious?" She thought.

"We should catch up to the boys, it's getting dark and it's really dangerous around here." Kiseop picked up Rose in a bridal way and started walking back to the boys. "I'm not letting you down till we caught up with the others. No buts." Kiseop stated.

Rose had no power but just allowed his choice with a simple nod, "Okay."