Chapter 16 | Resemblance

Chapter 16

I watched the brothers have their conversation but I felt the Earth shaking. I turned around and found the vines from my dreams in front of me. I clenched my fist and jumped in the air. I may be weak but I have to do something. I looked at my side and saw a vine heading my way but I used my powers to prevent it. I pushed my palms forward and made an ice sculpture.

I jumped on top of it and noticed the two brothers fighting something on the ground. I heard grants from Taehyung but I had faith in the brothers. I smiled to myself but noticed something odd in the distance. I saw movement. I decided to pursuit it. The brothers told me to stop but I ignored them. I clenched my fist. I need to find a way to get Ken back to us, to me. I sighed as I was stopped by enormous amount of force.

An invisible shield was felt. I staggered backwards and noticed something odd. A white and grey long dress was seen. I swallowed when I saw long blonde hair. My mind went blank when memories attacked my mind.

~~~

"Daddy, what is happening?" A girl screamed to an old male.
The male smiled. "My darling, I need you to go and hide... It is not safe for you or your sister. Please go..." The male had tears in his eyes.
"Rose..." The girl spoke again and hugged a relative.
"Amber..." The girl hugged the girl back.

'Amber' had long red hair with red eyes while her sister had blonde hair with blue eyes. You can easily tell that they represent the elements of fire and water or ice in this case.

~~~

I came back to reality and saw an elegant tall figure. Her palms had flames yelling for trouble. Her eyes twitch when she remembered her memory.

"Amber..." Rose mumbled.
The tall lady had blonde hair but also had red tips at the ends. The lady was roughly the same height as me but the aura is dark. "How do you know my name and why have I been having memories of you?" The mysterious person demanded.
My eye's widen in shock and happiness. "It's me... Rose..."
"Rose?" A surprised tone was heard but became cold. "Impossible, you died when my father tried to erase your memories..."
"Listen!" I screamed. "I am not dead... She tricked you remember?!" I shouted on top of my lungs.
"No!" She yelled and attacked me. Her flames were intense.
"Sis..." I mumbled under my breath.

I am no match for my older sister. I need to do something fast. Argh. Come on Rose. I looked around and found myself surrounded in extreme flames. I shouted for Rose to stop but it was useless. She will not listen to me. But why me? Why died. I do not get it at all. First Ken, now Rose. Come on. An evil laugh was heard. I looked up and found purple aura around my sister. This is not good at all. I clenched my fist and apologised. I closed my eyes and tried to get some energy. I focused and unleashed a huge blizzard. Gasp was heard. A wary voice was heard.

"Stop this now!" I screamed and cried.
A voice was softly heard. "Rose..."
I used my powers to stop the fire but I failed. I collapsed in pain and no energy. "Why you sister?" I mouthed when I saw someone approaching me.
"Leave her at once!" Another voice was heard. A loud cold feminine voice was heard. "I should have done this in the first place..." Another evil laugh was heard.
I faintly looked up and found the Queen. I closed my eyes in defeat.
"NO!" A yell was spoken.
I felt warmth on my shoulder. My eyes were slightly open and saw my sister embracing me. "Why?"
"I need to get Ken out of this mess..." Amber apologised. "It is my fault... Please forgive me."
"Amber!" A familiar voice was heard.

Ken randomly showed up in his dark form and wondered why she was embracing me. "Let that pathetic human go. She is not you, my love."
Amber hanged her head in shame and tricked to think of a plan. "Hang in there sis." She looked up at Ken with a sinister look. "Get out of my sight!"
He was taken back. "What?!"
"You are not the real Ken!" She screamed when flames was shielding the sisters.

I watched my sister cry in pain. Her dark aura left her. She carried a burden because of me. I need to comfort her but how? Is it because since father tried to erase my memory, he had to lie to my sister and say that I was killed during the process? But why the youngest daughter. Why am I the one that everyone is after. Amber has been everyone's favourite. I have been the shy quiet sister that isolates herself. While Amber is easy going and flirted with the boys. I do not get it!

"Rose! Amber!" Another sources of voices were heard.

The two of us found the direction and found the other boys.
"Amber!" Ravi smiled when he saw my sister.
She smiled back with a grin.
I screamed in pain when I felt my soul being taking and lifted up. "Amber!" I screamed when I tried to reach her hand.
"No more. I can not stand you any more Princess Rose!" The Queen laughed. She continued, "You may be the youngest daughter of your late father, but you possess great power that I need. The prophecy of eternal life. I MUST HAVE IT NOW!"
I clenched my chest as I felt my body being ripped apart. "ARGH!" I screamed in eternal pain. I had a quick glance at Ken, he looks like in pain and changing. "KEN!" I yelled out.
He held his hand on his forehead. "Argh! No, ROSE!" He jumped in the air and showed his true form with wings but they are white.
"What the..." I became speechless.

~~~~~

I AM TRULY SORRY ABOUT THE EXTERME LONG UPDATE. OMFG. I NEARLY FORGOT ABOUT YOU GUYS ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH FAMILY AND WORK NOW. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. TO BE HONEST... WHEN I JUMPED ON THIS ACCOUNT LIKE IN SEPTEMBER, I NOTICED THAT THE COVER FOR THIS HAS CHANGED TO THE ORIGINAL... AND I NOT KNOW HOW... I originally had a chapter 16 ready to be uploaded but I lost it.... I am really sorry guys...

Please forgive me. A lot of struggling stuff has happened in the past two years for me. I also noticed that my account was hacked again... But I managed to control it again... O.O I am sorry about the SLOW update... But it looks like to be a slow update.

To be honest... I haven't read this in AGES (two years) so I forgot the powers and names. I have written it down on a piece of paper in my room but I lost it.... ;a; Anyways, here is an update. I will try my best to update when I am free. It just that I have been busy during the holiday break. My new job (old i should say...) has keeping me busy along with family and last minute notices for friends. I am so sorry guys... Please forgive me.