Chapter 3 | New Dimension

Chapter 3

It's been about a month since Hyomin moved to the States. Her life has become tougher for herself after the fight with Ken, every time the boys text her 'how she is going', Ken is the only one that hasn't replied. She had so many hopes for him to say sorry and just to talk but nothing. Her life has been so bad, that she can't even listen to VIXX song properly or even look at them anywhere. Somehow, Hyomin got a letter from the boys, she opened it and it was VIP Passage and Backstage Crew Pass for, 'VIXX's Milky Way World Tour in LA. Along with the passes, there was a letter from all members, including Ken.

'HYOMIN-AH!

Hope that you enjoy your stay over there. GUESS WHAT! We are coming to the US for the 'Milky Way Showcase Tour', you better come or else~ ;) ^^; STAY HEALTHY AND STRONG~ HWAITING. N-Jumma is going to look after you over there! XD ^^;

See you later! Annyeong' - N

'Annyeong-haseyo, Hyomin~

It's Leo... ^^; please come and visit us at the Showcase Tour. Stay fit and strong, okay?

Annyeong~' - Leo

'Hyomin-ah...

Please forgive about the fight! Please forgive me... I still don't know why I yelled at you and scared you. I've been trying to send you text message but I've haven't had the chance due to my schedules and that I got a new phone so it's hard to get your number since you got a new phone. I've been sending you gifts but it looks like you haven't received them... Please come to the showcase Hyomin, I want to see you again! I know that this is pathetic of me apologizing to you, like this. Please forgive me and forget about it.

It would be lovely if you came and support all of us! Stay well, strong, wonderful and most of all, BEAUTIFUL!!!

Annyeong.' - Ken

'Hyomin!

Stay well and strong! Hwaiting! Come along to the showcase~ I love you~ (but I love my sister more kekeke ^^;)

See you later!' - Ravi

'Hyomin-ah~

I'm so sorry for cheating at you. I didn't know what went through my mind that time. To be honest, I only went back to you because I know that you were hurt from me so I played along, but I was wrong. You were right all the time in the fights, we had the irresponsible fights but we were strong and together for only 7 months. I'm sorry that I cheated on you a lot, especially on your birthday, when it was meant to be your happiest day of the year... It would be lovely if we're still good friends and that you came along to the showcase in LA!

Annyeong~' - Hongbin

'Hyomin NOONA!

Stay fit and strong noona! Hwaiting! Come along to the showcase~ I love you noona~ (Don't tell any of the members that I told you that~ 'YA HAN SANGHYUK! - N' kekeke too late. Noona, please come to the showcase, I MISS YOU SO MUCH NOONA~ <3 See you later! HWAITING!

Annyeong' - Hyuk

Hyomin than laughed a bit while crying with joy as she read all of the messages. She was surprised as Leo made a note; it's rare for him to... Ken, he didn't know what to write to Hyomin, but he wrote what he thought in his mind. Hyomin was surprised from his message so much, now she understands why he couldn't text her but somehow in the message, she felt that it wasn't him writing it. Her mind went blank and looked at his message again, 'I've been trying to send you text message but I've haven't had the chance due to my schedules and that I got a new phone so it's hard to get your number since you got a new phone. I've been sending you gifts but it looks like you haven't received them... Please come to the showcase Hyomin, I want to see you again!' She found out, it wasn't Ken... it was N and Ravi's in one. She looked at the two's again and it makes sense. Ken would never say something like that... As the usual, her heart has been torn apart and its distance from each other.

"ARGH!" She yelled in frustration. "That son of a b*tch" She ripped 'Ken's' message apart. She torn it into little pieces, making them like small snowflakes and she collected the mess and put it in the bin with hatred. As she came back, her door was open. "Who's there?"

There was no answer.

"I know that you're here..." She grabbed a knife.

A noise was made behind her, sounding like a wind gusted by but the windows are closed and the door just closed.

"Who are you?" She asked again.

"No need to get dangerous, Hyomin~" A voice was heard behind her again.

She turned around, "Stop playing games and face me again!" She yelled.

"Are you sure?" The voices ask.

"YES!"

An evil laugh was heard, "What a silly immortal you are."

"Immortal?" She though.

Laughter was heard but louder, which is making Hyomin's ears painful and dropped the knife on the ground luckily missing her as she bends in pain.

"STOP IT!!!" She screamed.

"But this is fun, you know." The voice went extinct.

"ARGH!" Hyomin closed her eyes

A light was shining beneath Hyomin and she suddenly feel down the light, it was a portal but to where? It was another dimension other than Earth. Hyomin feel down on the soft green grass with a thump. After she realized that she's not in the real world, she opened her eyes covering her eyes, from the hot sun. The sun became a blur so she got up, cleaning the dirty off her. She doesn't know where she is at all. All she can see is small clouds with the sunny shinning bright around the trees near the forest. A sound of bushes shaking near a distance is been heard behind her so she turned around and observing it until... wolves jumped out and started running up to her.

"You got to be joking..." She spoke as a bothersome tone hence she started running to the forest. Without knowing where to go, Hyomin kept on running as fast as she could. She soon than stopped for a moment to catch her breath and quickly looked behind and the wolves were approaching her fast, so she covered her face with her arms, ready to get hurt as she braced herself.

A guy pushed Hyomin out of the way from the wolves into bushes that the wolves can't see nor get through. The person gestured his finger in from of his lips, meaning stay quick as he covered her mouth as Hyomin moved a bit.

"Stay still..." A familiar voice was heard.

"Ken" Hyomin spoke as her mouth was covered.

The person nodded but covered my mouth more as we heard some foot-steps near us. "Now" He whispered as we heard some more foot-steps towards the wolves.

"What brings you guys here?" A guy spoke that has the same tone as N.

"Nothing" Someone spoke.

N laughed, "You're after her, aren't you?"

"No..." He gave up, "Let's go and find more food." The person escaped.

"Okay it's clear now Ken." N spoke.

Hyomin's mouth was open as she got up and cleaned herself again and faces the group, "What... How are you guys here..." Hyomin though as she was dreaming, "I was chased by wolves and you guys quickly showed up... I'm dreaming right?" She asked.

Leo laughed quietly, "Nope" he approached me, "We arrived at your place and somehow we saw you fell from the portal and somehow, we found you here."

"Okay" Hyomin nodded with a smile. "You" She pointed to Ken, "Why didn't you write me a message?!" She got annoyed.

Ken sighed, "I was about to explain this to you through a text message that I sent but somehow you didn't get it..." He looked down.

"What was it, anyway?" She asked.

"We can't explain it now." Ravi spoke as he looked at the clouds. "It's getting dark now."

"How? I saw on the clock only 12:OOpm before I go the notes and that was only like nearly 2O minutes ago..."

"No time to explain." Ken grabbed Hyomin's hand and ran.

"Why are we running?" She asked.

"Please be quiet Hyomin, as we well answer your questions later..." Ken spoke.

She nodded.