Chapter 12 | Love?

Chapter 12

As I woke up from my nightmare, I tried to run up to Kiseop to say my goodbye but I was too late. The Evil Ken already killed him as Kiseop's pulse wasn't picked up since he got stabbed in my vision. Tears started to flow with rage as I pictured the scene over and over again. I only wish that he can get back just talk one last time... Anger appeared in my eyes with hatred. I must find a way to stop Evil Ken, The Evil Queen and try to get Kiseop back. His the only one that knows how to stop this for all. I should've listened to the others. Kiseop cried one last time as his pupil closed forever, then his body soon turned into mist and went in air particles. Still in shock and pain, I finally got up and started heading north, towards the castle. I know that the Evil Queen must be stopped before another one is gone because I'm too late.

"Where are we going?" N asked.

I stayed cal. "North - the castle is north. There's 3 town's that we need to stay away from or the Queen knows that we're after her."

"But..." N protested.

I turned around with anger. "Don't you dare put me in a shity mood right now mister." I warned him. "I lost someone that I've truely loved and I can't get over the fact and someone to piss me more of." I continued walking.

N swolled and went to the back of the line. "Nae..." He sounded frightened.

I sighed. Now if I feel bad for yelling and threating N. My heart felt like I was stabbed with a staf. My heart was in pain as I curled on the ground with archs around my body. I yelled, as I tried to stay calm but I was wrong. The pain began more and more painful. I couldn't even feel my body and my vision started to get blurry with my ears hearing a high frequency sound. I'm about to die. Please let me die. I don't anyone to die because of me.

"Rose!" Leo yelled as he picked me up. "Stay calm and try to breathe."

I listened to him but stuggled. "I can't..." I spoke as my breath was short.

"The Queen must've done this." Leo mumbled.

I didnt question why and tried to focus to stay alive. I'm everyone's last hope for freedom.

"Just stay calm and it won't hurt as much..." He got cut as I grabbed his shirt tight.

"It hurts!" I shouted.

Leo turned to the others. "You guys find a safe place to camp." He ordered. "I need to find a lake fast." Leo spoke.

Everyone agreed.

I looked at Leo. "Thanks"

"Save your energy." Leo looked down. "You'll need it." He smiled as he started to use his speed power.

As we went through the woods, my heart feels like its getting ripped apart more faster, every minute. After five minutes, Leo gives up finding a lake and placed me down on the ground against a tree.

He sighed. "I hope this works."

I tiled my head for a bit from confusion.

"Just hang in there." Leo knelled and placed his left hand on my chest.

I felt his powers, my heart started to get better a bit. "You have a power of speed and also healing." I smiled.

He blushed. "Just don't tell the others or, they will laugh at me." Leo spoke with a straight face.

I agreed. "Okay"

"That should do it." Leo grabbed my hand to help me out.

I hugged him. "Thank you." I placed my chin on his shoulder as I felt him confused but place his hands at my back.

This feeling is different. Why am I feeling like I've fallen for Leo? OMG. I need to stop, but I don't want to.

------------

Sorry for the really long update! As you guys can tell, I've been really busy due to heaps of assignments that I've been getting~ :3 please understand as I'm trying my best to update! ^^;; And sorry if the update is really short :3