Chapter 14 | Leo's Past

Chapter 14

As Leo and I started walking through the forest, I noticed a scar on Leo's arm. I don't want to be rude, if I asked what happened. But still. Something must've happened, but why hasn't he healed it? What is going on.

We stopped as we found another waterfall with a good view of the surroundings. Leo started to have a small swim in the waterfall while I'm just practising my water powers. I swiftly moved my hands infront of me above the water. Small water particales started to float in mid air but scattered. I smiled as I focused my energy on my water powers. The water particles started to become bigger and making a big water paddle in mid-air but spearated out in front of me. Leo decided to jump behind me and I lost focus as I went underwater. This bloke. I giggled underwater as we played a quick game of a race. We had to go from the waterfall edge to the shore and back. There is no prize really for the winner or loser. Just for fun.

"Ready?" Leo asked as I got ready at the waterfall edge.

I nodded.

"3, 2..." Leo paused.

I noticed something at a distance.

Leo didn't hear it. "1. Go!" He shouted as he jumped in the water.

"Shit" I spoke as I jumped in the water.

Leo kept his speed.

"Think" I mumbled to myself.

Leo went pass me. "Slow."

I grabbed his arm and hugged him. "Stay still!" I shouted as something hit my back. It felt like a spear.

I lost my breathe from blood with bubbles. Leo quickly used his healing powers again. "Hang on." He spoke as we made it to shore.

I opened my eyes. "Watch out!" I screamed as I got up and swang my right hand in front of us. It made a water sheild. "What... in the world." I was shocked as I pushed my hand to make the sheild more stabled.

Leo grabbed me. "Stop" He started running, as my sheild fell on the ground as water particles.

Leo grabbed hold of me on his back while holding the spear but still running. What it this. His scar became more bigger. This isn't good. I need to do something. I'm too scared as ask Leo. Rose. You're older enough to ask him, plus, you're also a Princess. A Princess in this land that needs you. After a while of running, we finally found a spot to have a rest.

With my gut to ask Leo about his scar is annoying the crap out of me. I'm even getting cold sweats. Great. Just Great. I wonder what happened to him and if there's a story to tell about it. I kept on staring at it like an idiot, but avoiding Leo's gaze, when he sees me staring at it.

"You want to know what happened?" Leo asked as he looked at the spear.

I was caught off guard. "If you want to..." I wondered with a smile.

He sighed. "Well, since it's been exposed." Leo placed the spear down. "You see this?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"This is linked to my scar." He explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't tell the others but I have a twin. A twin brother that's older than me and pure evil." He sighed. "My twin brother used to be the happy and cheerful family member and in my home town, until he met an old man. An evil old men." He spoke. "I was only eight when he started to changed. I didn't who the old man was, but I knew that he changed my brother's personality completely." Leo clenched his fist.

I had no expression to say but this is just wrong. Just pure wrong.

He continued, "When my brother changed, I noticed that his eye's changed from brown to blue and red. His left eye is blue while the right is red. This also made him a threat to my hometown. He made conflict to family friends, innocent families and also caused damaged to everyone. He made grief and pain to anyone that was close to him. I don't know how but he managed to have powers. A power of controlling people but also a power of a dragon." Leo seemed horrifed. "He can tranform into a dragon in one minute and human the next second. It's just..." He lost words to explain.