Chapter 9 | Ken's Secret

Chapter 9

As Rose watched the boys resting, she noticed that something was odd at a distance. So she observed the bushes behind her as she walked closer to it and something grabbed her hand. It felt like another person dragging her towards the bush. She screamed, "Help me! Someone please help me!" She shouted as a hand covered her mouth and it started to make her tired.

The person hid as it heard Ken's voice's close by.

"Rose, where are you?" Ken asked with patience. "This isn't funny at all Rose."

Nothing was heard as a reply, so the kidnapper swiftly escaped the group with Rose with a sigh as a relief.

Ken barely heard the sigh from the kidnapper and quickly followed the person with Rose on the back. He stayed a far amount of meters behind the two as he noticed that the person is heading towards the tall trees where Rose wanted to go but Kiseop took her back to the others. As Ken walked closer to it, the more chills it gave him with horrible memories from the past about Kiseop's step-mother as Kiseop suffered fatal marks on his face. The mark on his left eyes use to be a small scar before Kiseop's father died in-front of his eyes while Rose was sent to Earth as a normal person. Ken in the other hand was beside Kiseop when it happened and stayed with him for about a month before going to Earth, looking after Rose as she forgot her memories.

He remembered that Kiseop's step-mother threaten to kill his whole family and friends if Ken didn't murder his own father as he was the Rose's father's personal Knight and also his long time best-friend. The two died together but in a horrible way that only Ken knows the truth, which is still a mystery for everyone, because everyone thinks that the Queen killed them or died from old-age - which is really rare in the Kingdom. Ken murdered them, but it wasn't really him. Ken has a curse from Kiseop's step-mother. He thought that she was the true royal until he found out that she was using him. When he thought that she was the true ruler of the Kingdom, she gave him a present - in fact, she cursed Ken with a dark-side of himself that he once had no control over it so the Dark Ken killed his father and the King - Rose's father.

The person stopped and turned his head, making sure no one was following them and notice Ken with his glowing green-with-grey-inside-the-pupils eyes. "My, my, my..." The person thought as it laid Rose down against a tree.

Ken clenched his fist as the ground that his stepping on has started to become frozen and slowly going towards the kidnapper and spoke with a serious tone. "Give us Rose back, Kris." He looked down. "I mean, Princess Rose." He ordered him.

Kris laughed as he dropped his black clutch as with his short-blonde hair spiking up with fire from hell as he brought his small dragon. "And why should I listen to you?"

"Bastard" Ken mumbled as his eye's flashed bright with his evil dark side has started to become uncontrolled.

"Perfect" Kris smirked.

Ken didn't resist attacking Kris so he chucked sharp ice crystals at him with him hiding in the bushes waiting for a counter-attack.

"Are you really going do the same thing, as the usual?" Kris laughed as his dragon stopped the crystals with the fire. "You're so weak. No wonder Rose doesn't have feelings for you, you're too pathetic, weak and ugly. No one would go out with you." Kris spoke as Ken listened to it and stopped what he was doing.

Ken whispered to himself, "What" with him off-guard Kris spotted Ken as attacked him without any hesitations.

"Like a said." Kris smiled as he flings fire blazes at Ken as he tries to block them with his ice power. "You're nothing like the others; even Kiseop is even stronger than you. You are nothing but a loser." Sharp words attacked Ken.