Chapter 5 | The Real Me

Chapter 5

As lunch time appeared, the boys collected some wood for the fire while Hyuk and Hyomin are still under the waterfall with Hyomin sound asleep. Hyuk admired Hyomin so much that his bond with her has grew even stronger as the dangers of Hyomin is in high stacks, one false move then it will be Hyomin's fate in the wrong hands. With fear still going through Hyomin's mind about last night, she finally woke herself up when the others got food and started cooking.

"Hyuk" The two heard N's mother voice. "Hyomin, its lunchtime"

"He can be so annoying." Hyuk sighed as he looked at Hyomin's eyes thinking that she was asleep still until she got up. "Oh, morning..." He got embarrassed.

With a giggle out of Hyomin, "You can be clueless at times." She kissed him on the cheek as she jumped in the water and started to swim off to the others.

Hyuk stopped and touched his soft cheek where Hyomin kissed and admired it; he then got out of his zone he realised that Hyomin was nearly with the boys, "Hey! Wait up!" He shouted and he let out a soft smirk without knowing where Hyomin was he continued to swim as Hyomin surprised him underwater when she grabbed his leg. He screamed like a girl, "What the hell was that?!"

The boys looked at him trying not to laugh as they saw Hyomin underneath him.

"You scream like a girl..." Hyomin got up from the water as she jumped on Hyuk's back.

"Was that you?" He asked.

Hyomin just smirked like a little cheeky girl, "What happens if it was me?"

He thought of something, "What about this." He went underwater with Hyomin. As they went down, they lightly played with each other like pushing each other for a while until Hyuk had no breathe and went back up to the surface. "How did you find out?" He whispered into Hyomin's ear.

"I remembered from last night." She looked into the water as she smiled at her own reflection. "I have a power of water." She smiled as she walked to the others.

With Hyuk walking slowly up to the boys and I, there was a questionable thought in my head as I saw myself with another female figure that looked similar to me with an older man. We somehow have a relationship I don't know how. This has been bothering me when I was sleep before. I had a weird dream about me being a Witch... A Witch with magical powers of Water and Teleportation which I believe, during my dream, I thought that I have teleported myself into this world with my emotional tears, which is yet to be thinking about still. How did I even have a power of water when I swam for a while unlike Hyuk when he struggled to stay underwater? With many thoughts in my mind so far, I stopped day-dreaming and started eating lunch. Ken and Ravi went fishing in the lake while N and Hongbin looked for some eatable herbs nearby the waterfall, the lunch was alright since we really couldn't find any proper food to eat but this should keep us full, for now.

With a strange sound of barks being stepped on from a distance, I moved in front of the boys, being protected and ready to be attack. A tight grip of Ken's shirt against me of frighten, with the sharp eye's focusing on the movement in the distance I felt. A surprise attack of the wolves again. With a dark fury approaching the boys with their eyes set on. I'm somehow been targeted by someone.

"Amber" A heavy coloured brown fur wolf shouted. "The Queen wants you." The raging of the wolf.

"But... my name is not Amber." Hyomin studded. "My name is Hyomin..." She spoke softly.

"Liar" The other wolf with a light platinum white coloured fur came behind Hyomin as the boys surround Hyomin. "Oh, looks like your guardians are doing their job..." It stopped for a moment, "Amber."