-Chapter 39-

"Oh, I'm tired and I'm bored
We've waited by the shops for like an hour
Just to get to some cans of 'bow

It's sad, but days they slowly drag
Let's call the local slag and sing it louder
Then we ever have before"

The music is loud and the energy is high. I can feel each beat of the drums reverberate through my chest. Everyone is rocking out to Firewalk, and surprisingly I'm right in there with them. With the leftover money I had from selling my car, I was able to get the best tickets I could afford, right in the middle of all the action. AKA, The Mosh Pit. It's hectic, to say the least, and usually, something like this would send me into a panicked frenzy, but right now all I'm focused on is the beautiful blue-haired girl right in front of me.

Chloe.

"Singing
Drinking in the caves
All night, yeah
Singing
Drinking in the caves
All night"

She looks so natural in this environment Like she was born straight into it. Everyone around us is a blur compared to her. The flashing light illuminates her shiny, sweat covered skin, painting it in an abundance of colors. The way she moves is so graceful... you can't help but become mesmerized by her movements. For a while, I just stand and watch her, getting bumped around every so often as I stand next to her, making a half-assed effort to dance.

"We, are children of the streets
Don't listen to a word about tomorrow
'Cause the world is at our feet

It's mad so try and just relax
Smoke another fag and ease your sorrows
'Cause you lads are all I need"

She notices me watching her, a sly smile gracing her lips. I swallow hard when she moves in closer, pressing herself closer to me.

"Hey, beautiful," she whispers, acting as if we've never met, "See something you like?".

I giggle nervously, placing my hands on her waist, feeling as she presses her face closer to mine.

Her breath is warm and inviting.

Her arms find themselves over my shoulders and since she's a few inches taller than me, she has to lean down to reach my lips.

"Singing
Drinking in the caves
All night, yeah
Singing
Drinking in the caves
All night, ah

This is the anthem of the caves
All night, yeah
This is the anthem of the caves

All night, woah"

When our mouths connect, the kiss is hot and heavy, the feeling having nothing to do with the humidity of the room we're in.

Sure we've kissed like this before, tones of times actually, but this feels even more special.

Everything around us is loud and yet we can find moments of calm with each other.

I close my eyes and wrap my hand around the base of her neck, deepening our kiss.

A tiny moan escapes her lips and I can't help but snicker a little.

"Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na