Deadly Sociopath

{For a better experience I recommend using headphones and listening to Dark piano Sociopath for a good enjoyable read}

Hisoka P.o.V

Something is very off.

No duh somethings off!

Where the hell is Y/n?!

Shit!

I feel weird. It's like...my heart is beating. I mean of course it's beating, but this is different. It's beating rapidly as if something is rushing through me....
It's something...I don't understand.

What the hell!

I feel this worried feeling it's like a reflex but different somehow. It's something new, but familiar at the same time. It's as if I've felt this feeling.

I sniff the air...it's hard to determine but it smells like...Shalnark's been here? I can smell the faint acid cologne he wears every morning.

"Damn...", I mutter. I grip the side of the wall and look at myself in Y/n mirror. My whole body is on alert. It's like...my mind...is...is worried or something else?

Which makes me think....If I'm worried then what's it I'm worried about (Y/N) and why? No! I'm not worried about anything. I'm not worried about her, but I should go find Y/n. She has a problem with getting in trouble with gangs. I smile slightly.

"Well looks who's up?", Shalnark stands behind me holding a mug filled with coffee. I look at him up and down. Scanning him. Making a guess to why he's here, but honestly, I can't think of anything. My mind is useless at this moment all I can think of is what if Chrollo has Y/n. He probably had gotten Sharlnark to kidnap Y/n while I was sleeping.

Damn! I didn't think I was that out of it. But wait if Sharlnark's here then does that mean there touring her right now. Or...What if they've killed...?

Suddenly the air grows thick and intense. Gravity hit down on me harder than reality. I'm...

"Hisoka you okay? You're looking more paler than usually", he speaks as if he knows he's done nothing wrong. He places the mug on the table walking with caution towards me,"Hisoka?"

"Get back", I hissed. I sounded weak, but I wasn't. I was mad. My mind thinking of scenarios of how I would kill the troupe and then Sharlnark. He could easily overcome me if I didn't have a clearer state of mind, but Y/n...

"I swear Sharlnark if she's dead...", I speak, my words flow out clear but dead,"I'll kill you."

Sharlnark P.o.V

I stare at Hisoka he's hurt. His eyes are dead. That gold that once shimmered in his eyes are pale. His voice is clear and lacks that amusement tone he usually speaks in. He's holding onto the chair, but it can hardly hold up the weight of Hisoka's anger.

"She?", I questioned.

He looks down for a moment and clenched the chair as if holding onto false hope. Easily the chair breaks with the grip of Hisoka hands.

He looks up at me and immediately I'm surrounded by his dark aura. His eyes are black now lacking the color of the once golden eyes. He's damaged beyond repair and saving. Honestly, I'm scared.

"You forgot her so quickly. So...easily...like she was nothing. Sharlnark is she dead? Or are you guys touring her?",his voice is deadly. It's death to listen to, like the music of the dead.

She...She...She?

"You mean Y/n?", I questioned.

Once I say her name it's like a bullet going through him. Does he actually care about her? That's rare for him.

"Is she alive!", he screams.

"Yes!", I scream back,"why would you ask me that dumb question Hisoka!?", I yelled angrily. His aura was filled with hate and a murder vibe. Not like it's not always, but this time it was deadly and I actually feared him.

He touches his eyes slightly and I can see a grin start to slowly creep onto his face. He's mumbling something and suddenly he starts laughing maniacally. I stand back watching him from the side.

"Weirdo," I mutter.

"Yes I am indeed," he smiles,"I just realized it wasn't worry I was feeling, but something else the same thing I made you feel actually Sharlnark."

"And what's that?", I asked matter of factly.

"Fear. It was fear...and that's something I haven't felt in a long time."

(Finally after ten months I've updated and you won't believe how happy I am to finally work on this book again. You probably thought I was done with this love story, but no this is only the beginning. There will be an update coming up on this coming Friday hopefully and I hope you stay with me until the end of your adventure)