Hunter exam 16 Final examination

We reach the starting point we're we started at, at the beginning of the exam. Me and Hisoka were first to arrive then Gon and Killua, Tonpa and others.

I smiled as the guy Hisoka was talking to way back was here too. When Lippo saw us standing together he grew instantly mad but clams down after a while.

He then came to each one of us and counted the ID's. I had 6, Gon had 6, Killua had 7 and Hisoka 7 as well.

I high five them as he the people who were left when to the next exam as the ones who didn't pass were on another boat going home.

We made it to the exam in a matter of minutes, we then enter a building with 4 people inside, one an old man the rest looks like their in their 20's.

We line up side by side as the old man speaks,"Today will be your last exam for when you become a hunter. You will fight each other to determine who will become a hunter" as he says this one of the guys that's in their 20's points out Gon and a guy that's bald in a ninja outfit to fight.

The fight begins when Gon jumps up and kicks at the guy, but he blocks the attacks. The ninja then grabs Gon and tosses him across the room I cling at this action as the ninja laughs. The fight was long and painful to watch as the ninja aided a knife at Gon's.

"Your brave little one" says the ninja as he piece the knife deep into his head,"but you need to know when to stop and let go" he says as Gon smirks.

"Hehehe, I'm a kid 'let go' isn't in my vocabulary" Gon says as he backflips a kick and grabs the knife in mid air.

The fight would have gone longer, but the elder man stopped it,"So Gon what do you think about this one?" he asked.

"I think he deserves to be a hunter, beside he's a challenge" Gon says as he smirks at the ninja.

He was surprised at first, but understood quickly as he realized Gon was an instructor as well, after this the elder pointed out Killua and Hisoka's friend to fight next.

Hisoka smirks as he watches the fight about to started. The guy with needles in his face smiles as he picks out a needle and his face instantly is transformed into a new face.

  The guy had black raven hair that was long and pale skin. His face was emotionless. Killua looked at the guy and instantly was aware of him.

"That's Killua's brother" Gon whispered to me as Killua brother walked up to him and whispered into his ear. I don't know what he said but he forfeited as Killua won.

After about five fights, it was finally my turn. He called me and Hisoka to fight next. I seen Hisoka fight before, so I should be able to predict his moves.

We were a feet away from each other, but face to face. I smirk as Hisoka smiles, in the corner of my eyes I see Gon and Killua biting their nails.

I chuckle as I focus back on Hisoka,"ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, remind me to go easy on you if I go to fast" he says as his smile turns into a smirk.

"..."
"..."
"..."
"Your so dirty minded" I say as he laughs along with me.

"Dirty mined?" Gon, Killua and Hisoka's friend say at the exact same time.

We started the fight when he rushes towards me with a grin. I quickly dodged the shot as he swings at me. He managed to get a clean shot as he cuts he on my stomach.

I kicked him as he blocks it, but quickly get another shot to his face,"Ouch! That actually hurts"he says as he shakes it off.

He then pounce like a animal and is on top of me. He pins me to the floor as he grins while licking his pale lips.

"Omg, Hisoka this is not a proper fight" I say as I'm trying to contain a laugh.

"Aww, but I like this" he says in a sad voice.

"Hisoka!!" I groan his name.

"Ohhh, say that again" he says as I push him off of me and gained the upper hand.

"Now how do you like this" I say as I had him pined down now.

"Actually I'm quite comfortable" he says as he places his hands behind his head and chuckles.

I heard a few aww's from people as I also heard Gon and Killua voices. I looked over at them, as their shaking their heads at my actions while the rest just look at us like me and Hisoka are cute puppy.

I pick Hisoka up as I smirk at his actions. The elder then tells us that our time is up and we go back into standing in line side by side.

He then tells us the ones who passed,"As I look around at each of you, I see some who should pass and some who doesn't deserve to pass. Each of you have worked really hard at this, but I'm not choosing who should pass or not...these two are" he says as he points out Gon and Hisoka.

Gon is smiling brightly as Hisoka head is down but smirking. I look at Hisoka surprised but didn't saw anything.

"Pokkle has passed the Hunter exam" he says as Pokkle congratulate his by hugging the nearest person next to him. Sadly it was me.

"Tonpa has failed due to the lack of fighting skills" Hisoka says as Tonpa grows red with anger.

"What? Lack of fighting skills no one even said anything about fighting" he says as he stormed out of the building.

"Illumi Zoldyck has passed" Gon says as he shows no excitement in saying his name.

"Killua Zoldyck had passed" Hisoka say as he is surprised when he says the name.

"Bodoro has failed" Gon says.

"Hanzo has passed" Hisoka says.

"And y/n..." Gon says as Hisoka looks up at me,"has passed with a high substantial in fighting" Gon says as I was so overwhelmed with joy that I hugged Pokkle back.

Me, Killua and Gon did a group hug after that. When I break out the hug I look for Hisoka.

  Hisoka Pov

I smiled as Gon calls out y/n passing and walk away as she is trap in a group hug with Gon and Killua. I soon end up next to Illumi as he stands beside a three waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" he asks as I looked over at y/n coming my way.

"Yeah, just let me say goodbye first" I said as I walked away from him and to y/n.

"Hi" I said as I was walking up to her.

"Hey, you wanna hang out since the exam is over? Killua says he knows a good spot to eat at", she says as her voice fills with excitement.

"I would love to, but I have to go somewhere with Illumi for a while, so I wanted to say Goodbye before I go-away" I say as the happiness leaves her voice.

"Why? I mean why leave already?" She asks as I think of a way to reply.

"It's just something I gotta do" I replied.

"W-will we meet again?" She asks.

"I would like to think so" I say as that makes her a little happy,"Goodbye Y/n" I say as I softly place a kiss upon her warm cheek.

As I walked away I see Illumi smiling for the first time in forever,"that was so sweet" he says as I smirk then reply.

"Shut up Illumi"