Hunter exam 3 (Updated 2019)

"Yeah that's it" I say in unsettlement. God I wish I could just walk away but at this point I would be giving up to ease and that's what he wants. I will not be scared away by this clown!

He held up the ID number 19 and grind evilly while looking at me. I frown and place my hands at my hips and sigh.

"How ironic", I mumbled and he grins again. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I questioned.

"Your nen...its questioning" he frowned.

"Questioning? How?" I ask him, but he simply turn away in reply.

"Fine! Don't tell me," I groan,"is that the only reason you were looking at me like that?" I spoke bravely.

"Yes, was their another reason for me to look at you in that way?" He ask in a grin.

"No!", I quickly splat then calm myself,"why would you say that?" I say but he ignores me and turns towards the instructor as he starts informing us on what to do next.

"With this next task you and your partner will be following me to the next step of becoming a Pro Hunter, I will be walking while you and your partner follow through if you don't keep up and lose your partner you will likely die and be disqualified and as so will your partner" the instructor says as he turns around robotically and starts walking off.

I ran along side Hisoka as Gon and Killua share worried looks. I gave them an assuring nod as they kept walked along side Hisoka and I. Hisoka merely glared at them but said nothing as they ran along side to us.

The air quickly becomes thick with fog surrounded everywhere. I kept running following the people ahead of is, but soon they started to disappear in the fog. I looked over at Hisoka who made sure to stay very close to me, but he look straight ahead neither confused or worried. I guess he knew where he was going?, I thought as I realized Gon and Killua was nowhere in sight of me.

I stop running and look around worriedly,"Gon!...Killua!!" I screamed. Hisoka stopped running.

"Gon!...Killua!!" I yelled again.

"Their somewhere",Hisoka said casually.

"Wha— but where?" I spat.

"This fog," he looks around is creating an illusions and is misguiding people into their death. So either there out helping people not die or there lost theirselves" he says.

"but...," I sigh.

"Trust me..." he says stopping and tilting his head slightly,"what's your name anyway? Clearly you know mine".

"It's (Y/n)", I say as he grins.

"Oh, how cute" he says as he held out his hand for me to grab, I hesitated and he skips a chuckle out. I shake my head and flush my nerves out and reach  for his hand he pulled me along beside him back and walk out of this illusionist fog.