Do I? Think. I love her.

Chrollo Pov

"We shouldn't have let her go boss", Phinks tells me.

I nod and continue reading my book ignoring him as he stated reason why it was a bad ideal,"She could give away our location we might have to relocate the mafia is already on our ass. That girl could ruin everything,".

"That girl has a name", I said unfazed as everyone eyes are on me. I looked at each and every one of them making sure that they would hear what I was about to say,"I know," I say as Phinks narrow his eyes on me,"I know she could ruin everything for us, but I can't keep her here".

"And when has that ever stoped you?," Franklin asks.

"When I saw her it stoped me. I couldn't  keep her hear even if I wanted to", I tell him.

"It seems you've developed a tenderness for Y/n. Is it love may I ask?" Fetian questioned.

I glimpsed at him wondering about Fetian question. Do I? Was all I could think of. I only meet her for a few hour, but it feels like I've know her forever. I can't love her.  Especially since I think Hisoka has feelings for her. Think. Yeah, I think he loves her, but I can be sure, but I have to know. Because if I don't know I won't know if I love her.

I know I have to see her again,"it has to be again", I say out loud as I hear Pakunoda faint voice calling out to me.

"Boss!", she yells as I'm nocked out of my thoughts.

"Yes?," I asked Pakunoda.

"You zoomed out for a bit are you okay?," she asked.

"Yes I'm fine", I tell her as I turn to see Phinks eyes still narrowed at me.

"So, about that question Fetain asked?," Nobunaga asked.

"I can't answer that question until I know for myself," I informed.

"You don't know if you like her or not", Uvogin asks.

"I know that I like her," I say, as Phinks eyes widen," I just don't know, if it's 'like' I'm feeling or the deepest emotion, that I have left, that shows what ever humanity I have left", I tell Uvo as I hear Phinks growl.

"So, it seems like Y/n has opened a soft spot in your heart too", Shizuku say.

"He shouldn't open it any bigger," Machi warns.

"And why is that?", Franklin asked.

"Because he's not the only who is trying to figure out if Y/n likes them or not," she says,

"You mean Hisoka?" Shalnark asked while walking into the room.

"Yeah, did you find Hisoka?," Machi asked.

"Yeah he was in a building, but what's going in here", he asked.

"I'll tell you on the way. Follow me", I say as I close my book and drop down to the floor.

"Boss, the Mafia is still looking for us we can't leave", Phinks says.

"I have a plan," I say.

Your Pov

I laid in my hotel room while Hisoka ℓαι∂ on the couch. Hisoka had decided to stay over, but he had fallen asleep on my shoulder once again like in the hunter examination. This time he was snuggled up against me snoring softly while he held my right arm. His pink fire hair was wet also, because he had decided to take a quick shower.

I gave him one of Leorio shirts and pants it was a white shirt with flowers with all different colors mostly light blue and dark blue pants. After the shower, he just leaned on my arms and went to sleep. I laugh as I recalled a memory of him sleeping on me while in the exam. His hair was not up like it usually was it was down in his face kinda like Chrollo hair, but Hisoka had little pieces of hair sticking out like bangs.

I smirked while, he snores lightly like how a puppy does when it takes a nap. I then caress his face lightly while smiling. He moved slightly frowning when I did that. I chuckle a little to myself.

"Aww so cute", I whispered. As theirs a nock on the door. I sigh as I wonder how I'm going to open the door,"who is it?", I asked.

"Chrollo", the voice says as I'm stunned in place,"pleas can you let me in?", he says as I act quickly.

I slowly remove Hisoka off my arm as I place his head on a pillow and another pillow in his arms so he could hold it. I walk over to the door with quick steps as I open it. I see Chrollo and l
Shalnark behind him. Chrollo is wearing a casual gray shirt whit a sweater over it with tan colored khakis and glasses.

"Woah! What's with the disguise are you hiding from the mafia or something", I laughed.

"Yes actually", Shalnark says as him and Chrollo walk inside.

"What why", I whisper to him as Chrollo eyes wonder to Hisoka on the couch.

"What is Hisoka doing here?", he asked.

"Oh he saying over anyway, why is the mafia looking for you guys?", I asked.

"Why is Hisoka staying over?", he asked.

"Don't worry about that worry about the mafia you guys should be hiding or something the mafia could find you guys", I say as Sharlnark smirks.

"Tell that to boss he wanted to see you", he say as I turn to Chrollo.

"You wanted to see me?", I asked surprised.

"Yes", he says as he grabs my hand an hold it,"I don't care if the mafia is looking for me I wanted to see you again".

"Aww that nice Chrollo, but why", I asked.

"To ask you on a date", he says as I gasp.

"You wanna go on a date with me?", I say.

"Yes", he simply says.

"Umm wow okay sure, but I should go get ready", I say as Sharlnark pushes me out the door in a t shirt and plain pants.

"Get ready on your way their the mafia is looking for us bye new clothes at a store or something", he says as Chrollo and I are both pushed outside my apartment into the hall.

"I guess I'll bye you some new clothes", Chrollo says as he smiles slightly at me.