Hunter exam 15

When I finally came to my head was pounding as I realized it was dark now. I'm front of me was fire that someone started as I look around to see who started it no one is here.

I decided to stay at the fireplace because it was dark already and started to get cold. My stomach growls as I recall I haven't ate since breakfast, I held it not want it to growl any louder then it was.

"Hungry sweetheart?" said a familiar voice when I looked up to see who it is I see Hisoka sarcastic smirk.

I shake my head for yes, but don't reply. Hey grabs a stick and pierce both fish and sits beside me.

"Thank you" I say as he looks at me, but doesn't say anything.

"He was my target anyway" he say as he held out his hand and my ID badge magically appears in his hand,"I stole it back for you" I smiled at him but am still weak from the poison that enter my body not to long ago.

"Ha, I actually miss being partners with you" he says with a smirk as he closed his eyes.

"Me too" I rely, as I grow really cold.

"Maybe you should get close to the fire he says as I do as he says.

I am now close to the fire with Hisoka beside me. We are close but not very. He only got closer when he raped his arms around me to keep me warm.

How can someone so cold be warm at the same time, I wonder as I just snuggle up against him while watching the flames dance around against the dark.

~ Time Skip by Author-chan~

The sun was now fully at its highest peak of the day as me and Hisoka were gathered at a pool of water getting cleaned up.

It turned out Gon was hunting Hisoka and he surprised Hisoka when he stole his ID badge with a fishing pole. I was surprised as well when he said it, but I'm just happy he didn't kill him.

Hisoka had stolen 7 badge as I had 6 the exam was going to end in an hour so all we had to do was wait until it ends.