Flashback

I sat alone at the far end of the table as the men laughed and rambled about the monster we just killed. It was a new species of a kind long front fangs, four arms, three eyes, and purple scales top with a long neck.

I don't even know what to call it? Long neck fangs? I think as I consume the monster.

My dad the Captain who I always refer to as Sir or Captain, talks to Burr the servant.

Well not really a servant I suppose it's just he follows my dad around a lot and gets him what he needs so servant was just my description of him.

While they talk, my eyes wonder to Shinichi my guy friend who is the only one I care to talk to. We used to date in secret until I decided we should stop if we ever would have gotten caught my father would have executed him on the spot before embarrassing him.

I guess I like him to much for that to happen. He sits beside me smirking like he always do before he says something stupid.

"Aww, what's with the long face?" he says with a chuckle. Their it is. Him saying something stupid that doesn't help make this easier, it only makes it complicated.

"Don't worry about it. Were, were you after the battle?" I asked firmly.

"Oh I was in the infirmary. Your dad accidentally strike me with his sword" he says as my right eyebrow rises a little. Not showing to much emotion I look over at the infirmary.

My mother Arlene the great sorcerer, was now working as a nurse for my dad. Instead of making potions of all kinds. She treated men who were loyal to their king but ungrateful when his back was turned.

My mother comes out of her nursing camp to were my father was I don't think of what he was doing. I only turn back at Shinichi and look at him.

"It was no accident. He meant to hit you. But why?" I ask as I push my plate out of my face no longer wanting more.

"Don't know, but I knows not to get near him in a fight again" he says as I smirk. He then grabs my hand as he looks me in my eyes. I could feel he wants to tell me something, but I can't predict him.

"I love you" he says as he grabs both my hand and then places a kiss on my cheek. He smirks as my face is red hot.

I don't know how to reply I only move back and walk away from him.

Should I say something, I think. No what can I say I don't know what to say.

Later that same night, as I laid awake thinking about the kiss and his touch I realized I should have said something I need to say something.

I rush out of my tent as I race to were Shinichi was I'm almost there, but stop when I hear screaming of agony.

"Shinichi" I say his name almost in a whisper. I run to his voice as their is a crowd of people around. I push past the people and make it to the front of it all, when I what was happening I quickly wish I could unsee it.

Shinichi is on his knees with whip lashes everywhere on him I don't cry nor shed a tear I only grow mad.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell loud enough for Shinichi to look at me.

I run to him and hold his face in my hand quickly as he smirks.

He has a bloody nose and still makes time to make sarcastic remarks,"Hey princess" he says as I smile painfully.

"Hi dude" I managed to say as we laugh,"Come on let's get you out of here" I say as Burr grabs me before I can take him.

"At your father required he suggests you leave now!" Burr says as I see a hint of a smile on his face. It quickly pisses me off.

"To hell with his request. I'm talking him with me me" I spat as I began to get Shinichi but I am grad by my hand and pushed back into my army of men they held me as I struggle to get of their grip.

I look up to see who has pushed me and see my father face smirking a devious grin.

"Hold her boys I want her to see everything" they held me like he said as I scream at him to stop his madness.

"For the crimes you have committed with my daughter you are here by senates to death by my order. Any last words before death?"'my father asks as Shinichi looks at me and finally smiles.

"I regret nothing" he says as I feel every tear in my eyes begin to form.

"I—" I yell, but it was to late. My father cuts his hand of with one clean cut his head falls off in slow motion it seems as blood goes everywhere mostly on me since I'm in front.

I feel angry, but depression has taken over me the men quickly drop me as they try to get the blood off of themselves.
"I" I say as my father laughs.
"Goood job today Burr" Burr laughs along with him.

"You" I say as I try to think of a way to form the words in my mind but I'm blanker then paper.

"You what?" My father asks a that moment I don't watch my words I just let them flow out harshly and as raging as the fire inside me.

"I hate you!" I yell as my voice goes loud beyond its level,"I wish I weren't your daughter! Why do you have to cause so much pain and suffering to your own bloody daughter, you evil demon. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!" I say as tears fall from my eyes I can feel myself changing my eyes are sinister now even if I can't see it I know it. I feel angry. I feel hate for this man.

He smirks and looks at me,"then I guess you'll never forgive me then" he says as I run away from the evil madmen to the infirmary were my mother was.

When I see her she hugs me with tears in her eyes, I guess she heard what happened out there, I think as she rubs my back.

"Don't worry you want have to feel pain nor suffering any longer darling" she says as I feel hope about this.

"I don't want to ever see him again" I say as she says okay.

"Never" I repeat as my breathing slows and I fall fast asleep in my mother arms.

When will I see you again?

Mother dearest?