Hunter exam 7

"Wow! This is hard" I say as I fall to my face while Hisoka laughs.

"I guess they know it's that time of year" he says as he helps me up while smirking.

"Ugh since when did pigs gets so smart" I say as he smiles at me while I seize at a pig but it ran away before I got hold of it.

"You need help?" he asks.

"Major" I say as I smile at him.

"Ok," he says looking around and smiling,"you know how to shoot an arrow?" he asks, as I smiled.

Meanwhile with Killua

Me and Gon finally caught our pig and started dragging it back to our cooking station.

"You think y/n is ok alone with Hisoka" Gon asks as I frown thinking about them together.

"No not really, I wish he wasn't her partner or that they could trade partners" I say as I think about her.

"I think of y/n as a mother even though I don't know how a mother really loves her child cause I was born in a Assassin family, but she's really sweet and kind and she makes me feel loved even though she's not my mother I don't want her to be near Hisoka," I say laughing at myself.

"I'm acting like a kid who's overprotective of him mother" I say as I smiled and Gon looks back at me.

"Don't worry Killua I feel the same way" Gon says as I smile at him.

Now with Hisoka

I watch as Y/n pulled the stick I carved as an arrow out of the pig head and drag the pig heavy body behind her.

"You want me to carry it" I asked.

"No it's okay, I'm not a damsel in distress I can handle it" she says as she picks the pig up but the weight of it causes her to fall down.

I quickly reach her as she drops the pigs lifeless body and looks at me we stared at each other as I smile and she blush.

"Ha, well I guess the pig is pretty heavy" she says as I smirk.

"Hehe, your so cute when you blush" I said as I grab the pig and leave her blushing.

I plopped the pig on the the kitchen counter and watched as y/n cleaned it then started cooking it.

Minus the hours it took to catch the pig, we had 15 minutes left to prepare the pig for the instructors.

She steamed the hog then add an apple in its mouth it look good for a first timer I just hope it tasted good.

I watched as the instructors who names I couldn't remember points at us and called us up to taste the hog/pig we prepared. I carried the food to them as they spliced it in half and took a massive bite out of it.

The female instructor slowly savored hers while the male chop on his half. After they've were done their eyes lit up like flames and smiled while giving us a thumbs up. I smiled at y/n as she smirked at me while giving me a high five.