Hunter exam 10

We walked down a candle lit hallway until we reach a bright white room filled with a square arena in the middle.

Their were no entry points to get to the arena so we were stuck on this side waiting for something to happen.

While waiting the door behind us close shut so we couldn't get out, we looked around puzzled as the door on the other side open slowly.

Three people walked out that I guess were the prisoner in purple hoodie. One the tallest took off his hoodie and and walked to the arena.

"So,which one of you are going first?" he said as his six pack showed through his shirt.

"Welp ladies first" Tonpa says as I grow at him.

"Ladies first"!?!? I yell annoyed trying not to strangle him.

"Ok ok I'm kidding I'll go first" he says as he walks on a board that sends him to the arena.

The prison bald head shines as he smirks when Tonpa reaches the arena,"I am Bendot I will be your opponent the rule are: if you give up our team will earn a point. If you decided to fight and die while fighting we still earn a point same goes for you guys, you can only fight once whoever earns two points wins this challenge" he says as we all nod our heads.

Without hesitation Bendot charges at Tonpa he ducks the charge and is now on his knees," I quite!" Tonpa yell as we all look at him shocked.

"He been in the ring two seconds" I say to Hisoka as he just leans on the wall and smirks.

Tonpa makes his way back to us as I grab him and throw him against the wall.

"What the hell was that!?!?" I yell and ask sharply.

"Well if I were to fight him I would have lost so it was better for me not to die and give them a win" he said as I let him go and sigh.

"Well I don't know about that dying part" I say as Hisoka smiled a little.

"Okay so who's next" Bendot asks While he smirks at Hisoka.

"I guess that's me" Hisoka says as he smirks at before walking away.

The next prisoner introduce himself as he locked eyes with Hisoka golden ones.

"My name is Johness the Dissector. I was supposedly the mass murder of Zaban city. I have killed 146 people with my bare hands and even my own family" he says as I turn away disgusting with this man he looked normal but at the same time so much bloodlust came from him.

"Why is he smiling?"I asked Tonpa," he looks like a normal guy but..."

"Sometimes normal is just a disguise for the crazy when they finally decided to snap" he say as he looks at Hisoka.

"Well I'm Hisoka and it's nice to meet you before you die" he said as he walked around in a circle smiling.

"Before I die? Ha that obscure You can't kill me" Johness says while laughing crazy like.

"Oh, we will see," he said as he turns away from him and looks at me and Tonpa,"hey y/n close your eyes and count to ten," he says as I look at him confused.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't want you to see this, now pleas trust me," he says as 'Trust me' echoes in my head.

"Fine," I close my eyes and started counting,"1..." I say as I close my eyes.

I hear Johness speak,"aw that's sweet trying to protect your little girl friend from seeing you die" he says as he touch his heart and smirks.

"Yeah, something like that" Hisoka says as I was now getting too six,"hahaha prepare to d~" Johness says but doesn't get to finish because of a squashing sound. I then hear someone fall to the ground as I shivered like I did when Hisoka killed those rapers.

"I finished counting as I stuttered to talk,"is h-h-he dead?" I blurted out not wanting to open my eyes I then feel arms around me hugging me.

"Yeah...yeah he is" Hisoka voice is in a whisper in my ear as I open my eyes hugging him back.

"Now its your turn!"