Pink Fire

Gon and Killua are battling each other as I watch them. Their trying to see who's the strongest, but to me they seem to have the same physical strength except when it comes to nen.

"Y/n- San can we go to YorkNewCity to the heaven arena?" Gon asked after Killua pushes him back with his nen.

"The Heaven arena? Why" I asks hoping their not trying to seriously hurt themselves.

"To earn money for fighting" Killua says as I smirk.

"Okay, sure why not. Let's pack up now" I say as the boys do a small celebration.

~Time Skip by Illumi and Silva- chan

We reach YorkNewCity in under a hour. It's still day time so we decided to go on and sign up for battle well the boys do I on the other hand went into shock when they tell us that Killua and Gon made it to the 100th floor.

"Aww 40 more to go" Gon says as I'm processing this.

I guess it really shouldn't have taken me to long to figure it out, but as soon as I do it hits me like a rock to the head,"you've guys been here before?".

"Yep four years ago" Killua says as he and Gon smiled.

"Oh so you don't need me here?" I say, but it's more in an asking way.

"No not really, I mean we know our way around and stuff, but we would like you to stay" Gon says in an adorable way that makes me want to stay.

"Nah, its fine I'll just look around the city for a while and stay in a hotel until you guys are ready to leave" I say as both boys run up to me and hug me.

"I love you Y/n- chan" they say as their voice echoes the last part.

I don't know how to reply really, but I don't have time to when a woman calls for the contestants for floor 100 and they run off waving at me. I wave back. Of course and leave once their out of sight.

I found a hotel with with cheap payment for hunters. I pay for a room with one bed flat screen tv, a balcony, and bathroom.

I get more stuff added to the room only because I'm a hunter and a personal servant. It's a guy blonde hair hazel eyes and and a pack I can tell and medium size muscles on his arms his name is Shemiki. He asked to serve me but I tell him I'm fine I then go down the elevator with him to the lobby. I was heading outside when something a pink color caught me by sight.

I look behind me, but didn't see a person I only see the pink fire. I walk over to the person. I'm not thinking only following my movement. I stop when I close to the person. I'm one step away. Walk, I say to myself, my am I so scared.

I haven't felt this scared since the Hunter Examination.... And that's when it hits me.

Hisoka...

I whisper his name inside my head, but as soon as I do he turns around and we are face to face.

He's shocked. I can tell even if it was only a little. He didn't expect to see me.

"Hello Princess" he says with a sarcastic smirk.

Hisoka