Zoldyck talk?

After calling Mister Zoldyck I called Mito Gon's aunt and told her about the upcoming birthday. She agreed to come as I smiled. After talking to her it was now night time. Gon and Killua were at the apartment asleep in their beds. I left them there with Kurapika and Leorio as I when to the Zoldyck mansion.

Once I make it their I pass through easily as I tell the servants who I am. They let me in as I meet the butler from the phone.

"Oh now I remember you, your the one who took Killua with you and that other guys"he says in a grin.

"Yep that's me" I say as a elder man maybe in his 30's walk down the long stairs. He had blonde hair with a young but old face.

"Are you Y/n?"he asks as I smiled.

"Yes Sir, and you must be..."

"Silva Zoldyck, but you can just Call me Silva" he says as he kisses my hand gently,"I see why Killua has shown his emotions to you" he says in a smirk.

"Yeah, something like that" I replied as I look around the large room,"Are you ready to start?" I asked as the father smirks.

"No don't worry about that the servants will handle it just give them the lists of decorations" Silva says as I hand the butler the list and he rushes away.

"Now let's chat a little if you don't mind?" he asked as I smile and shake my head signaling that I don't mind.

I follow him into a white room with books. Theirs a sofa and a taller reading chair. I sit on the sofa as the man sits in the chair.

"So what's your relationship with Killua?" he asks.

"A friend" I answered simply.

"That's all?" he asks as we are looking at each other.

"Yes Sir. Should their be anything else going on?" I question with a smirk.

"No I wouldn't think so. But has he ever said anything or called you a name by accident", he asks. I look at him and the first thing that pops into mind is when Killua called me mom.

We were at the apartment and playing a quiz game. Me, Leorio, Kurapika, and Gon. I won like always because I was good at them. Killua was disappointed that he lost but I made it up to him. I baked a cake chocolate his favorite and add strawberries.

He ate it in one single bite. I laugh at him as I wipe chocolate cream off his face.

"Thanks mom" Killua said as I froze for a moment. He realized what he said and blushed. I smiled and hugged him and told him he could call me mom if he wanted to.

He gave me a half smile and left without a word. I still wish they could call me mom someday,but I know I will never be their mom even if I tried.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Mister Zoldyck voice made his way into my head.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. You ready to see the decorations?" he asks.

"Yes, please" I say as I am now looking at a room filled with blue and green banners, blue and green tables clothes and blue and green candy all their left is the cake.

"I'll cook the cake here tomorrow if you don't mind" I asked.

"Sure go on ahead I will have the ingredients for you" he says as I thank him and walked away leaving out the door.