Hunter exam 8

After cooking the dinner for the two instructors, a blimp balloon picked us remaining competitors  up to be taken to our next challenge.

  While on the blimp balloon, I watched as Gon and Killua played together and pass out on the sofa. I smiled at them as I carried both children to their bed room and laid them down as I slept with them.

When I awoken the next day, the boys were still asleep in my arms. I slipped out from under them as they curled up from my movement, but remained asleep.

I then opened the door quietly and closed it behind me as I turned away from the door to end up face to face with Hisoka!?!

Well not really face to face because he was taller than I as I was nearly shorter than him.

"Hi...I mean umm Good Morning Hisoka" I say in a yawn but smile it off.

Morning? It's almost afternoon y/n" he says as I looked at him confused.

"What?" I say as he smirks.

"Yeah were almost to our next exam and you haven't even ate breakfast" he says as I smack myself on the head.

"Oh-no, I can't believe we're late!" I yelled as I rush into the room causing Gon and Killua to wake up quickly.

I yell telling them we're late getting ready for the next exam we then rush to the mess hall in the blimp as I make myself look presentable.

I then quickly eat with Gon and Killua stuffing my face with food as Hisoka stands in the door entrance chuckling to himself while food was flying everywhere.

"What's so funny?" Gon asked as he was the first to finish eating.

"Oh, nothing just laughing at a prank I decided to pull on three people", he says while looking at us grinning devilishly.

"Oh who are the three people you...ohhh" I say as me and Killua stop stuffing our faces and gave Hisoka a death glare.

"I guess I am a clown in a way" he says as he smirks while walking away.