Hunter exam 9

Finally after arriving to our next examination, we landed on a big clock tower. We got out the blimp balloon as it floated away into the clouds. Once it was out of sight a hunter examiner started to speak on a speaker from pole thingy that came out the ground.

"Hello maggots," an unfriendly voice says from the mic,"I'm Lippo your Hunter examiner for today and right now your standing on top of a prison. Its full of the baddest criminals in this world. You will need to find a way out the facility on your own. Good luck maggots, oh and welcome to Tick Tower" he says as Lippo clicks off and leaves us clueless.

  While I walked around the edges of the tower Hisoka watched as people climbed down. The blocks of the Tower.

  Some bricks broke off because of the weight causing some to fall to their death or others to get killed by flying creatures. Lucky the creatures didn't fly too high.

For some reason I noticed, yes I'm the only girl, but their were less people on the tower than last time.

I guess Hisoka caught that too because he started silently counting to himself. I also noticed Gon and Killua was no where around.

"I guess they found a way out" I mumbled to myself while smiling.

I was about to keep continue looking around finding a way out when a chubby guy with a square like nose walking up to me.

"Hi their" he says smiling friendly at me.

"Hello" I say cheerfully,"I'm y/n and you are?" I asked.

"Tonpa" he says smiling,"are you thirsty?" he asks handing me a drink.

"Yeah I am thank you" I say as I grab the drink and open it,"bottoms up", I said as I'm about to drink.

When the can reaches my mouth, Hisoka stars to run towards us with an evil grin. Tonpa notice what I was looking at and cautiously turned around. When he saw Hisoka coming he quickly backed up into me and cause him and me to step on something as we felt through the ground along with Hisoka.

All three of us fell down a deep dark hole, as I landed first hardly then Tonpa on me and then Hisoka. As the two heavyweights bodies crushed me I let out cries for help.

"G-get O-off" I gasp suffocating from the lost of air.

I gasped as Tonpa rolled off me and take deep breaths,"What the hell were you doing ?" I said as Hisoka smiled sarcastically.

"Saving you from having Diarrhea," he says pointing to the short guy named Tonpa who offered me the drink.

"What is he talking about?" I say as I turn my attention to Tonpa who smiled evilly.

"Hehe why you ruined the fun? I waned to see what will happen," he says as I step on his foot.

"Ugh, I thought you were my friend?!!" I yell as he hops around on one leg groaning in pain while Hisoka smirk while leaning on a wall.

"Get with the program honey, I eliminated people in these exams" he say as I grow madly.

I would have yelled at him, but Lippo stared speaking,"Hello maggots and pretty lady", he says as I blush while Hisoka looks piss,"now that you have found a way inside the prison you must find a way out you will have nine hours and fifty minutes to fight the prisoners. To make it easy on ya you only need two wins two fights to complete this task this should be easy? Right? Anyway good luck to you guys and if you ever want to find a real man you know were to find me missy", he says as he clicks off.

I blush at the comment he made before he clicked off as Hisoka looks at me evil eyed.

"Haha, well let's put on these watches and start shall we" I say still blushing.

"Well, well seems like someone has a crush", Tonpa says as Hisoka gives him a death glare,"or maybe he was just Kidding like I was haha...ha" he laughs sacredly.