Goodnight

"I thought I would never see you again" I say as some tears ran down my face when I hugged him.

It didn't take him long to hug me back. I think he was paralyzed of speech, because he didn't say anything only hugged me.

"I missed you dude" I say as I break out of the hug for a brief second and look at him. He is smirking like always. I missed that. He wipes the tears that ran down my cheeks as I laughed.

"I missed you too Princess" he says finally saying something.

"Princess?", I laugh at the nickname,"Since when you started calling me that".

"Every since I realized I was your Knight and Shinning armor" he says as he wipes the tears on my cheek.

"Tsk, Whatever" I scoff,"Were have you been? Last I heard you said you were going to do something with Illumi and after that I haven't seen you in 3 years" I say.

"Yeah, umm Illumi and I actually got separated for a while as I started hanging around other people, but I'm good now that you're here" he says happily.

"Oh great" I say.

"So are you still hanging out with Gon and Killua?" He asks.

"Yeah actually I am, but I just took them to the heaven arena" I say as Hisoka smile turns to a grin.

"Oh their back their again? Maybe I should have joined in too" Hisoka says as I tilt my head like a confused puppy.

"Me, Gon, and Killua all use to fight at Heaven arena for money" he says as I'm no longer confused now.

I look at him for a moment as I try and recall the pass look of him and put it to gather with his now look. Once I do I smile.

"You look grate!" I say.

"Really? I thought I was looking more like a clown than last time" he says as I nervously laugh.

"You do. I just didn't want to be rude", I say as he laughs, but the laughter quickly fades.

  What's wrong?, I say in my head, but not out loud for him.

"I have to go Y/n" he says as I hold back a Why. I don't want him to leave, but I know I can't make him stay.

I only get one more hug out of him, but this time it's long. We break out of as he turns to leave once he starts walking away I watch. I want to take a step, but I'm being held back. Seriously. It was like I'm was being pulled from the back.

I looked behind me to what was happening, but I only see an weird guy looking at me evilly. Is this nen he's using on me, I think as I use Gyo to see.

Yes I was correct it was nen he hide it from view. I break it as it disappears from me when I look back up at the guy he's in front of me. I was stunned and to his advantage he grabs me.

I am held by the neck and unable to move. I see the male clearly now, he has blonde hair, a smirk, but not like Hisoka, and a jumpsuit on.

He then sticks a needle into my neck as I'm defenseless.

The last thing I hear was...
"Goodnight Y/n"...