Chapter 4

Wendy's POV

"I can't believe it I'm actually going to Neverland!" I beamed as we were approaching the island.

"Well believe it because there it is." Peter pointed at the beautiful island. "Come on following me." Peter soared as we followed to his hideout.

"I guess we'd better get some sleep for the night." John suggested.

"How could you go to sleep after all that just happened? I could stay awake for hours." I yawned."Okay may be not hours but this is so exciting. Michael and John may be you two need some rest."

"Wendy let's meet the boys first and then we can go exploring in the morning." Peter suggested.

I nodded. We made our way closer and closer to the camp. This hideout was a giant tree and when you went in it was like an entire city underground. It was amazing. Boys were roaming all around. Some were sleeping and some were playing games. If i could only describe this place using one word I would probably say busy or chaotic.

"Boys gather around I have someone I'd like you to meet." Peter summoned and all the boys came around and surrounded us. It looked like they had never seen another girl before. "This is Wendy she will be staying with us for a while. These two new boys are Michael and John. Wendy, Michael, John these are the Lost Boys."

"Nice to meet you all." I waved looking at all the boys.

"Peter why is there a girl here?" a small boy in a black and white asked.

"Do you question my authority Toodles?" Peter asked glaring at Toodles.

"No." he said innocently.

"Good now that were on the same page. Michael John let me escort you to your rooms."

Michael and John followed Peter.

"Wendy just stay here and talk to the boys. Felix your in charge of her." Peter directed.

In charge? I questioned.

"So why did Peter bring you here?" Felix asked.

"He has visited me many times and told me all about you all of you." I began my story and all the boys gathered around. Okay.

"So." I continued. "Peter told me if by my 15th birthday if I still wanted to come to Neverland he would bring me here. Well last night I just turned 15 and where I lived many people didn't act like themselves." I explained. These boys seemed very intrigued and I didn't understand why I never found my story that interesting. "I lived in this world where many people would always act like they were perfect. No one had any real thoughts. The most interesting conversation would be about politics. It was a very grown up world."

"Ewwwwww." Toodles said. "I never want to grow up." he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Me too. Anyway Peter took me here and I brought along my two brothers Michael and John because I love them very much and now I am here." I smiled.

Another boy then raised his hand.

"Yes?" I pointed to him.

"Hi Wendy. I'm Nibs," he smiled.

"Hi Nibs."

"Why didn't Pan let you come here sooner?" he asked. I truly didn't know the answer and I figured here Peter was top dog so everyone just listened to him.

"Well the time just wasn't right I guess." I explained. Did these boys look up to me? Would they accept me even though I'm a girl?

"Well it's a good thing you are here now and thats all that matters. I'm Cubby. It's an honor." Cubby bowed which made me giggle.