Chapter 10

Tinkerbell's POV

I honestly like this Wendy girl. She seems to be a great asset to everyone. I would be lying though if I said I didn't like that she has been gone.

These past couple days have pretty much been back to normal.

Pan and the boys have been preparing for battle and he talks to me a lot more like old times. When Wendy was here she would take up all of Pan's attention I mean I understand that this is her story but I am a part of it to.

I just hope that when we get Wendy back she will give me some recognition for that pixie dust. It will probably be the only way she will get off that ship.

Who knows may be she likes it there and will want to stay? I don't know how anyone could like that one handed spawn of Satan, but hey whatever floats your boat.

You are just jealous.

No I am not! Who ever said I was jealous! I am anything but jealous. I am the least jealous person I know.

The fact that you're denying it just proves your jealous.

No pfft shh hmph Shut up! Stupid conscience.

It's not even that I don't like her she is a perfectly nice girl she just takes up to much of Pan's attention. It used to be him and me against the world.

We were a team and ever since Wendy got here Pan has barely even given me the time of day.

Let's just hope Wendy will enjoy spending time with her Daddy and she will be out of my hair.

Wendy's POV

It's official I hate it here. I know I said I didn't mind it here but that was a couple days ago. Being a pirate is so boring.

I am actually getting sea sick I just want to get my feet back on land.

I have been blowing chunks all morning it is absolutely disgusting. Peter and the lost boys would come in a few days that's all the time needed. While I was on the ship I figured I could gain the pirates trust and they could spill some of their dirty little secrets. Maybe it would come in hand when the time was right.

"Captain?" I asked knocking on the door to Hook's quarters and yes I still called him that. I wasn't going to call him by any other name, not yet at least I wasn't ready. "Can I come in?"

"What is the right term?"

I rolled my eyes. "Permission to come aboard?"

"Permission granted." I saw Hook grin evilly as I entered the room. "What brings you here?"

"I just wanted to know why you and Pet- I mean Pan," I corrected myself. Apparently calling Peter Peter showed a sign of friendship and because everyone else calls him Pan but I like Peter. Wait that came out weird I didn't mean I like Peter I meant I like the name- oh never mind. "I wanted to know why you and the lost boys never get along? Why are you always fighting with each other?"

Hook tensed up as the words left my mouth. I don't think he was ready to tell me. As a matter of fact his face began to get red not like embarrassed but like angry.

"YOU WILL NEVER ASK ABOUT THEM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?NEVER!" Hook screamed.

I had to admit it was freighting. I immediately backed down and looked at floor. "Aye. I'm sorry I brought it up."

"Go swab the deck mate." Hook ordered.

"Aye Aye Captain." I fled the cabin and got a bucket and mop and began cleaning the deck. This ship has definitely given me a sense of humility. I have done chores of all sorts and that includes cleaning the head (the head is the bathroom in pirate). It is absolutely filthy.