Epilogue

Peter's POV

"I can't believe I just let her go Tink." I said as we were sailing back to Neverland.

"Pan you did the right thing. It's not like she's gone forever." Tink shrugged

"But she's gone for now and a year in her time in like 5 in Neverland."

"Days will go by but every day that goes by is a day that you are closer to seeing her again. I brought you to Neverland because I knew it was best for you."

"I could never thank you enough for that Tink."

"Trust me Wendy has helped you more than you think. Once you get to live with her forever you will be happy for all time."

"Ya I guess. I just wish I could hold her in my arms. I want to protect her and take care of her. It all started out as revenge to Hook but now I will never be able to forget about her."

"Now all you have to do is wait and you will get your Happily Ever After." Tink smiled as we arrived back in Neverland. Our home.

Wendy's POV

Now that entire story that you just read happened to me 3 years ago. In current time I am 18 and I am going to live with Peter in Neverland.

I do really love him with all my heart. He has gotten a lot better since my first visit to Neverland.

I have read the magic book that my father gave me every night before I sleep. It is like I never left.

After that Peter still tended to visit me in my dreams and once a year he would take me back to Neverland on my birthday and I would come back before the sun even came up so no one ever knew.

I luckily no longer date Alexander he found another girlfriend but our parents still have the same business deal so that was never really an issue. I was finally able to defend myself.

I have learned a lot from my experience at Neverland mainly to never judge a book by it's cover. If that was anything like the story you thought you knew about me than good for you.

I have had my fun and I have grown up but now I am going to be with Peter and it will be like our deal but reversed. He said that once a year we can come back here to visit my family so who could ask for a better life?

I am Wendy Moira Angela Darling and this is my story.

This is My Darling Tale.

~~~