Chapter 3

I just couldn't sleep knowing that Peter would be here. He could be here any second. Who needed sleep? I waited and waited and waited and waited. Did he remember? It was already late if he waited much longer it would be morning.

"Peter, don't leave me here please. You promised." I whispered the words out my window. I sat on the cushions by the open window.

As soon as I was about to lose all hope I saw a shadown. However, this wasn't any shadow it was Peter's shadow.

"Now shadow I know you don't like being attached to Peter but that is where you are meant to be." I put my hands on my hips.

The shadow then replied by sticking his tongue out and flying around the room like he wanted to play a game.

"Well sticking your tongue out definitely isn't very darling." Oh goodness I sounded like my mother. "But who needs to be darling anyway." I stuck my tongue out and chased the shadow around my room until I became out of breathe."That was fun."

The shadow nodded.

"Can I ask you something?"

The shadow nodded again.

"Is Peter really coming tonight?" I asked.

This time the shadow took a while but he nodded.

"Oh I knew it. I just knew he would come." I exclaimed.

I could hear gusts of wind and bells from the open window. The shadow flew in my closet and slammed the door shut.

"Shhhh you don't want to wake the whole house do you?" I questioned talking to the shadow.

"May be I do want to wake the whole house." I heard from behind me.

"Peter!" I exclaimed looking up at the flying boy. "It's you!"

"Well who else would it be?" Peter smirked.

"I don't know." I could feel myself blushing.

"Have you seen my shadow?" Peter asked.

"I have he was here before you were." I smiled.

"Well where is it?"

"I'm not telling you." I folded my arms. "It's a game you have to find him."

"Well what do I get when I win?" Peter seemed intrigued I knew how much he loved games.

I thought for a while. I got it. "A kiss." I smiled. "Do you know what a kiss is?" I asked.

"I will know when you give to me."

"Very well. I will be back I have to get John and Michael."

"Okay I will get my shadow before you even get back."

"Someone is a little confident."

"Well I'm Peter Pan why wouldn't I be confident."

"Very true."

I fled the room and snuck my way down the all as if I was apart of British Intelligence or something.

"Michael! John! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! He's here!"

Instantlly Michael and John jumped out of there beds and made our way back to my bedroom. This reminded me of Christmas Eve when we would all make our way downstairs to see what Santa brought us. In this family however I was usually the Santa. Michael and John never "saw" Santa persay but I would wake them up when I finished putting the gifts under the trees for them. Our parents were so oblivious they would buy gifts for them but it was never what they wanted.