Chapter 6

"Wendy! Wendy! Wake up! Wake up!" I heard Michael say while he was jumping on my bed.

"Michael is something wrong are you okay?" I asked with concern even though all I wanted was some sleep.

"It's time to get up Wendy!" Michael cheered.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Time to get up." I heard Peter say as he made his way to my tent."Wendy the boys want to show you something."

"Ummm ok." I said as I git up from my bed dusted myself off and made my way to the center of our hideout.

"Follow us Wendy." John instructed so I followed. I had no idea where we were going but then I saw a little cottage. It looked just like one from the story books. With a thatched roof and wooden windows with a tiny door. It was simply divine.

"This is lovely." I smiled looking at the tiny house. "Did you all make this for me?" I asked and the boys nodded. I walked up to the door and when I turned to look back at the boys they were all down on one knee.

"Wendy please be our mother?" The boys pleaded.

"Mother? But I am just a girl." I said trying to justify what just happened. How could I be a mother especially to all these boys some of who were around my age.

"That doesn't matter." Peter said. "The boys need a mother you said so yourself."

I said no such thing. "Well if I am the mother who would be the father?"

"Why me of course." Peter smirked.

"Well than I will try my best." I smiled and the boys cheered.

"Mother Wendy will you tell us a story?" Toodles asked.

"Ok." All the boys sat down ready to listen to my story. "Once Upon A Time ...." I continued to tell my tale. I told the boys about Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. "I think that is enough for today don't you all have jobs to do? Go on." I shooed all the boys off. I knew Peter wouldn't want them to be gone for too long.

"Wendy?" I heard John ask.

"Yes John?"

"Today Michael and I wanted to visit the Indian braves is that okay?"

"As much as I would love for you to go. I think the lost boys and Indians are at war right now." I explained.

"Well can we at least explore the forest?" John tried to bargain and he knew me I couldn't say no.

"Okay but you have to promise me that you will be back before nightfall and be careful." I didn't need my brothers to end up hurting themselves.

"I promise we will be careful. You can trust us." John assured me.

"I know." I nodded. "I trust you I just don't trust this island but if you say that you will be careful than you will be careful. Plus if anyone so much as lays a hand on you I will be after them so fast you won't even have time to blink." I smiled. It was true if there was anything I truly cared about it was John and Michael. I would lay my life down for both of them.

"Thank you Wendy." John said.

"Now get going before the day is over. I have my own plans."

"Okay okay don't miss me too much." John said before him and Michael made there way off.

~~~

John's POV

Michael and I went exploring throughout the forests of Neverland. Wendy has told us so much about this place it is a dream come true to even imagine being here.