Chapter 13

Peter and I had finished getting ready for our battle. The Lost Boys were gathered all around ready to watch us duel.

Peter and I were at the highest point in Neverland. We were at the top of this giant mountain that had a large round clearing as if it was meant to be a battle arena.

"You can always back out." Peter smirked, "wouldn't want you to get hurt."

"Oh Peter you clearly don't know me that well. I never back down. I wouldn't want you to be embarrassed when I I slash you to ribbons!"

"You'll cut me to pieces?" Peter raised an eyebrow.

"I'll slit your gizzard! But it's all just a game of course." I smiled wickedly as I made my first lunge at Peter to which he quickly dodged.

"Mother and father are fighting again." Toodles said.

"Well obviously father will win." Slightly added.

"I don't know mother seems pretty strong."

"Cubby!" Slightly yelled.

"What? It's true." Cubby shrugged.

Peter's sword then clashed with mine and we kept at that for quite some time. Peter had caught me in a twist he was holding my arm so I couldn't move.

I was stuck in his arms but then I stepped on his foot then he released me from his pain and we were back to where we started.

We were lunging and dodging each others swords.

I then dropped down and swung my leg around to trip Peter to which his sword flew into the air and he fell on his butt.

I caught his sword in my hand and held both to his neck.

"I win." I smirked stepping on Peter's chest. He squirmed and struggled but he couldn't get away from me.

"Wendy!" I heard someone scream and turned around to see Hook and his men all caught by Lost Boys.

Peter then got up from my release and pinned me down to the floor I struggled and tried to wriggle out of the hold Peter had on me.

"Get away from her you insolent boy." Hook yelled.

"Peter what is going on?" I asked fear streaming through me.

"Do you really need your daddy to save you?" Peter mocked.

"Don't talk to me like that!" I screamed fueled with anger I threw Peter off of me and went to Hook, who was currently held by Nibs and Cubby. "Let him go!"

"Why would we listen to you?" Nibs asked.

"What has gotten into you mom?" Cubby asked.

"Mom?" Hook now questioned.

"As your mother you have to listen to what I say. Let him go!" I said firmly and the boys looked to Peter who was still on the ground obviously hurt. "Did you hear me? I said let him go unless you want to end up like, Pan!"

Cubby and Nibs released their hold on Hook.

"You just called him Pan." Hook said and I nodded.

"I know."

"Thanks love."

"Don't call me that." I snapped. "I want you and all of your crew to start building a new boat and then get as far away from here as you can."

"What about you? I'm not going to lose my daughter again."

"I have been lost for so long already I'm not going with you."