Chapter 7

I feel like no one respects me around here. No one cares. I am out here searching in a dark forest for my brothers and no one even bothered to help me. Not that I need help. I can find Michael and John easily I can sniff them out like a dog.

It's like I have a sixth sense. Honestly though none of the boys will listen to me. I guess you probably don't understand what I'm saying well you might want to let me explain.

So today I made the "smart" decision to find out why this stupid ring changed from a ruby to sapphire and why I couldn't get the stupid thing off.

So I went to none other than, yup you guessed it Captain James Hook of the Jolly Roger.

**Earlier today**

I flew up to the ship not knowing how I would be accepted considering the last time I was aboard I robbed Hook of his favorite ring and burned his map to find our hideout. Whoops.

I landed on the ship and I was greeted by swords all around me.

"Relax I just came to talk. I need to see Hook." I tried to explain calmly.

"Why should we let you see him?" One of the pirates asked.

"Please just get out of my way." I tried walking through but more swords were pointed in my direction.

"Not so fast lass." Another pirate said.

"Look I am not here to fight you or rob you I just need to talk to Hook." I tried to explain.

"Around here you will address him as the Captain."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine will you take me to the Captain?"

"No. You can walk the plank."

"This is ridiculous. Smee!" I shouted as I saw the stout man walk out of Hook's headquarters.

"Aw look who's back if it isn't Miss Darling." Smee said. "What can I do for you?"

"I need to speak to Hook." Then the pirate I was talking to cleared his throat and I sighed. "I need to speak to the Captain." I couldn't believe I was saying the words it was so stupid.

"Well may be the Captain doesn't want to see you." Smee crossed his arms.

"Or may be he does." Hook smirked as he came out on the deck. "I must say I was not expecting to see you here. Now tell me why I shouldn't make you walk the plank right now."

"Because I have to talk to you."

"Oh you have to talk to me." Hook raised his voice in a high girly pitch trying to imitate me.

"I don't talk like that."

"I'm serious."

"I'm serious."

"Stop!"

"Stop."

"Fine I guess I will just go back to the hideout." That immediately caught his attention.

"The lost boy hideout?"

"Where else that is where I am living." I said as if it wasn't important at all. I needed answers and I wasn't going to leave until I got any.

"Men put down your weapons. Wendy come to my headquarters."

I did as instructed and went into Hooks headquarters but before I did that I walked up to the rude pirate that had been talking to me before.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jackson. What's it to ya?" He spit at me. He actually spit at me.