Big News

As soon as we took off, Kakashi stopped, and then fell face first into the ground. "What happened?" Sakura yelled, as all of them ran up to Kakashi's fallen form.

"He passed out." I shrugged, stopping behind Sasuke.

"Yes Eiko, we can see that." Sasuke sighed.

"But why did he?" Naruto asked.

"I don't know, over-using the sharingon, not eating enough." I suggested. "Either way we should probably hurry to your house Tazuna."

"Yeah, follow me." Tazuna mumbled, leading the way. I grabbed one side of Kakashi Sensei and Sasuke got the other side, so together we dragged Kakashi Sensei between us.

When we got there, we were greeted by a worried woman. She led Sasuke and I up to a small room where we could leave Kakashi Sensei until he regained consciousness. "Now then we need to find rooms for the four of you to stay. Will it be alright if you sleep two to a room?" She asked us.

"We don't mind at all." I answered for the group. Sasuke gave me a look that said really, and Naruto knowing who he would have to share a room with just glared at Sasuke.

The women gave us all a big smile, "Great! This way."

Sakura and I were led to our room, and soon the door was shut leaving us alone. Both of us cleaned up and changed in silence. "Eiko?" She asked a little hesitantly.

"What?" I asked back.

"What did you mean by one of your pre-plans?" She sputtered out.

"When I first saw Zabuza and knew he was an enemy, I started making plans in my head about how I'd beat him." I answered.

"So you made a plan before fighting, so that's way it was a pre-plan?" She questioned.

"Yep, and then I wrote it on a little slip of paper, and gave it to Sasuke." I expanded on the explanation.

"And no one noticed. That's amazing!" Sakura praised.

"Not really. It didn't work." I shrugged her off.

"What? Why not? You guys had Zabuza for just a couple minutes." She raised an eye-brow.

"People are unpredictable to a point. I figured out most of Zabuza's attack styles, but he can always change his body, so I can't really predict how a situation will go. The best I can do is get an overall assessment of a battle, and maybe guess the outcome." I explained.

"That's still really amazing. It's more than I can do." Sakura sighed.

I chuckled.

"What? What's so funny?" She demanded.