I'm Surroned by the Stupid

I know I don't really put authors notes in the beginning anymore, but this one is nessicary. I just wanted to thank you guys for reading this story, and for all the positive feedback you gave me. I can't tell you how long I will update. I will try to make it has frequent as The Leaf? though. So just thank you all of you, and for your dedication I will write any other chapter.

Story Start

~'~'~'~'~'~

Throught the dark, I made my way home. Dreading the meeting I'd have with Sasuke, I dragged my feet a little. Even though we're twins, he has this major problem with being the one in charge. It irks me, but most of the time I just let it go. I'm more of a follow and do what I want behind your back, and not a take charge and having to set a good example for all my followers, so I was completely fine with Sasuke taking charge.

And in fact when I got home, he was waiting on the couch, eating a bowl of corn flakes. "Where were you?" he asked.

"Just around the village." I answered.

"With who?" he asked again.

"It's with whom." I corrected.

"Don't dodge the question." he warned.

"I was by myself. I wanted more time to train, and I knew you wouldn't let me." I sighed.

"Eiko, you know you can hurt yourself if you push your body to far." he scolded.

"Yes I know." I sighed. "But I promise I didn't push myself. When my breath became too short, I stopped and took the medicine." I promised.

"Good." he said, setting himself back on the couch. I sighed and went into the kitchen. I grabbed one of the green ceramic bowls, metal spoon, and the cinnonmon swirl cereal from the cabinet. No, I didn't grab milk; I don't like milk on my cereal.

We both sat in silence on the couch. Before I got home, Sasuke had put a movie on. I could tell by the people running, and the terrified looks on their faces that it was a horror movie playing. We aren't that crazy. Neither one of us laugh when the axe murdered slashes the person. Okay, I may giggle a little bit, but it's only because the acting and effects suck. I fine peoples fails incredibly hilarious. Sasuke doesn't giggle per say, but he does crack a smirk, so I'm not that demented.

Long after we finished our cereal, the movie ended. At the end of the movie everyone ended up dead, and the thing finished by saying we better run, or else we'd be the next ones to be killed. I laughed at that part as well, so Sasuke and I both put our bowls in the sink and went upstairs.

It's kind of weird, but Sasuke and I sort of had the same kind of pajamas. Sasuke had long grey sweats and a navy blue T-shirt. I had short grey sweats and a navy blue cami. We don't try to dress like each other, but our twin telepathy makes it so we do, I guess.

Tomorrow we would be assigned our teams, and would start our life as genin of the Leaf. The only thing standing in between me and becoming a genin was about five hours of sleep. So I practically jumped into bed, and closed my eyes.