Chapter 12

I could hardly sleep that night. I kept thinking about what it meant to block people out from reading your thoughts. What was that suppose to mean?

Before I knew it it was morning. My room mates started to get up and get ready for the day. I waited for them to be done before I got up to start getting ready. I dreaded having to go to breakfast and having to talk to Dumbledore. I mean, what did I do to deserve this?

I still couldn't wrap my mind all the way around being a witch and what that meant. How could I be a witch when my parents weren't. I never saw them with wands or doing spells or any of that. So how could I be able to do that? It doesn't make sense at all.

In all my thinking I hadn't even realised that our Head of House had entered the room, " The headmaster would like to see you.", he said before he walked out if the room.

Well it looked like I wouldn't be eating breakfast this morning, again. I was surprised I haven't been hungry at all in the past couple of days. Since I hadn't eaten at all. I wonder if anyone had even noticed that I hadn't been eating... No time to think about that though. I had to get to Dumbledore's office.

I wondered if i actually remembered the way to his office. I was more focused on being dragged to the office by Mr. Grumpy Pants. I didn't even know the password! What was the password to move the gargoyle? Maybe I should have asked the Head of House that... Oops..

I started to walk to Dumbledore's office. Taking the same route that Mr. Grumpy Pants and I had taken days before. Never guess who was at the entrance to Dumbledore's office when I arrived. If you guessed Mr. Grumpy Pants then you are right. How did he seem to be everywhere I was!? It made no sense.. Unless he was stalking me.. Not creepy at all.

His velvety voice dragged me out of my thinking, " Sometime today Miss Payne. Some of us have better things to do than deal with bloody brats." And with that said he stalked up the stairs. I sighed before I followed him. This was going to be such a long meeting... Oh yay! Not....

A/N

Here is one update from my trip! Been on the road for about an hour. Sorry if it is shit, got three hours of sleep and I am tired. I will try to update again before I get where I'm going. And I am terribly sorry if I don't write another update on the trip up there.. Love y'all.

~ Love Donna