Chapter 44

Over the next couple of days I was swamped with essays and studying for some tests. I felt like I needed to pull my hair out and scream.

And Fred and George weren't any help. They were constantly causing problems with Snape and getting into trouble with Filch and bringing me into it, so I had detention with Filch for three nights this week, plus another detention tomorrow. So all the time that I had left to spend with Snape was gone.

And it was really frustrating. I just wanted to be able to talk to him about me helping with grading papers and whatever else he needs help with. And the only time I had to talk to him about it was in class.

I sighed as I but my quill down since I just finished my herbology essay on devil snare. And boy was it a boring essay. Now all I had to do was one on Unicorns for Hagrid, and one for transfiguration. The one on the Unicorns weren't going to be bad, but transfiguration was going to kill me.

" I'm taking a break.", I muttered to myself and throw some paper onto the floor.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen to see if Snape had returned from his classroom yet, but he hadn't.

" Looks like I have to go to the dungeons to talk to him.", I said to myself as I grabbed my robes and headed out the door.

I turned a corner and ran right into someone. I looked up to see that it was Filch.

" What are you doing out at this time?", he hissed.

" I have to go see Professor Snape about a paper I wrote sir.", I said quickly, hoping that it would allow me to get away from him faster.

" I'll walk with you then.", he said smirking.

So I followed behind him, glad that I was actually going to see Snape. But now I had to hope that Snape would play it off with me so Filch could leave. Cause if Filch found out about us, everyone would find out. Including Voldemort.

...............................................................

A.N.

I know this chapter is still short and that it isn't written well. And to be honest, I just throw it together. I have been a bit busy over the past couple of days and totally forgot that I promised to update Tuesday or Wednesday, and it is Wednesday now, so here is the update.

Snape will be in the next couple of chapters, and like I said, the book only has like 20 chapters left before I end it and start the second book in the series. So hopefully I'll have this book finished and the second book started by the end of summer.

But anyways, enjoy the crappy chapter. And see y'all next update!

Buh-Bye!!! ( Markiplier reference... No ... Okay....) * goes and sits in corner*