Chapter 32

The next couple of days seemed to pass by really slow. It was the fastest couple of days that I've ever been through. I was finally getting a hang of transfigurations, with the help of Fred and George that is, and we are finally going over stuff in herbology that I know about and understand. So life was going pretty well.

Snape and I were somewhat getting along, well we aren't yelling at each other all that much. And my detentions haven't been all that bad.

I was currently brewing a truth serum. The Slytherin girl that was sitting next to me was having some difficulty getting the potion the right colour, so I helped her out while Snape's back was towards me.

" Miss Payne, you know you aren't suppose to help anyone with a potion unless I tell you to. Five points from Hufflepuff for breaking the rules. And you get an extra week of detention.", Snape's voice came from behind me.

" But sir..", I stopped midsentence and sighed, " Yes sir."

" Ten minutes to finish up your potions.", Snape said and walked back to his desk. " Most of you should be almost done."

I put my potion into a vial and went to place it in Snape's desk.

" We need to talk after class.", Snape hissed.

" About what?", I asked and earned a glare.

" After class Miss Payne, now go sit back down." He said and looked back at the paper he was grading.

I sighed and walked back to my desk. I just hoped that it wasn't anything to serious that we were going to talk about.

- A.N. Sorry about the short chapter.. I kinda have writers block, but I am trying to work stuff out with the story..