chapter 50

I made my way to meet up with the twins for our detention. And i how'd that i could get out early like Filch has been letting me do. But that was mainly because Snape had given me "detention" til tomorrow.

But i really wanted to get out early because i wanted to be able to get what i wanted ready for Christmas. I wanted to put up some lights and maybe a little tree in my room. But finding a little Christmas tree was going to be hard. So i would have to shrink one. Which was going to be fun because i failed trying to do that.

I sighed as i got to the dining hall. I stopped and looked around to see that the twins weren't there yet. Great now i was going to have to wait and would probably get in trouble for being late to detention.

I sat at the end of one of the benches to wait for the twins, and i started to sing a song that my mum use too seeing to me when i was little.

" Short steps, deep breath
Everything is alright
Chin up, I can't
Step into the spotlight
She said, "I'm sad,"
Somehow without any words
I just stood there
Searching for an answer

When this world is no more
The moon is all we'll see
I'll ask you to fly away with me
Until the stars all fall down
They empty from the sky
But I don't mind
If you're with me, then everything's alright

Why do my words
Always lose their meaning?
What I feel, what I say
There's such a rift between them
He said, "I can't
Really seem to read you."
I just stood there
Never know what I should do

When this world is no more
The moon is all we'll see
I'll ask you to fly away with me
Until the stars all fall down
They empty from the sky
But I don't mind
If you're with me, then everything's alright
If you're with me, then everything's alright." ( this song is called everything alright. If you haven't heard it you should look it up on YouTube. It is amazing.)

I didn't realize that someone had walked in through one of the doors by the professor's table until i heard clapping behind me. I jumped and turned around to see the twins standing there.

"Didn't know you could sing.", Fred said still clapping.

"That was beautiful.", George said smiling.

"I ummm... Thanks i guess.", i replied a bit flustered. I hated singing in front of people. It made me feel really uneasy.

"You should sing more often.", the twins stuff in unison.

"No. Now let's get to detention.", i got up and started too walk out.

I stopped when i heard some chuckling behind me. I turned around to see Fred and George laughing and pointing at something behind me. I slowly turned back around to see Filch hanging upside down in the doorway.

"Let me down!", he squeaked.

"Fred George put him down now.", i demanded.

"Why should we?", Fred asked.

"This is funny. And just wait til Snape gets here.", George chuckled.

"What are you going to do?", i asked.

"Oh you'll see.", the both replied.

"Dumbledore will hear about this!", Filch yelled.

"Yeah Yeah.", George replied as the twins both walked over to where i was.

"He is coming George so get ready.", Fred said and stepped out of the way.

Before i knew what was happening George smashed his lips to mine and wrapped one off his arms around my waist holding me against his bodyAnd the other one tangled into my hair. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away but i want string enough.

"What are you..", i heard Snape say before he stopped.

At that point George broke the kiss, "Do you mind old bat? We are having a moment here."

I went to say something but Snape glared at the both of us and stalked of. Walking faster than he normally does.

"Did you see the look on his face Fred? I told you he fancied Jas! I win the bet.", George said letting me go.

"You bloody dunderheads placed a bet on Snape fancying me?! Are you freaking kidding? I dint want to see either one of you again!", i said as tears weld up in my eyes and i ran off.
I ran to my room to see if that is were Snape had gone. But he wasn't there. So i took off to see if he was in his classroom. I roughly wiped the tears that were steaming down my face off with the back of my hands.

My vision became so blurry that i And landed with a thud on the ground. I could feel the blood flowing down my palm but i didn't care at the moment. I needed to tell Snape that i hadn't kissed George and that i would never kiss him.

I picked myself up of the ground and continued too run down the corridors. Once i got to Snape's classroom i threw the door open.

Snape looked up from his desk and hissed, "What do you want?"

"I didn't k-kiss him. H-he kissed m-me.", i huffed out since i was out off breath.

"I don't want to hear anymore of your lies wench!", he yelled.

More tears ran down my face, " But Severus.."

"Don't ever call me that again. Now leave.", he said quietly.

I opened my mouth but i closed it. I didn't see a point in trying to argue with him. I left and pulled the door closed behind me. I wanted to curl up into a ball and just die. It would feel a lot better than having to deal with a shattered heart.

I slowly made my way back to my room. I figured i could just kick myself in there and wouldn't have to make Snape look at me again. It would probably make it easier on both of us.

When i got back to my room i noticed that The Raven was still sitting on my bed. And that is when i made my decision. I would be leaving for Christmas break and i wouldn't be returning to Hogwarts.

........................................................................

A.N.

And there goes the heart break. Please don't be mad at me. I only wrote this because it has to be done in order for the the stuff that i want to happen in the next book to happen.

Anyways this chapter is 1,057 words long. And it took me 2 hours to write. So yay for a not short chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter. And the next one will be up either Monday or Tuesday. So please don't ask me to update or tell me to update soon. I've been quite busy and I'm going to be busy for at least another week. So please be patient with the update.

See you in the next chapter. Buh-bye!!!