chapter 49

Over the next week i helped Snape get papers graded and the potion cabinet restocked. And ontop of all of that o was doing my own homework. But i wanted for Snape to have a break for grading school work over Christmas break, so it was worth it.

I was currently in my room finishing another herbology essay. And boy did i hate this one. How was i suppose to know all of the traits of a whopping willow?

I had asked Professor Sprout about it and she said, " We go over that in your third year. If you don't remember hip check out a book on it."

To bad all the books on it were already checked out and the paper was do in fifteen minutes when class started. And i want even half way done with a nine inch paper. Great i was going to fail.

I rolled up what i had and decided to make my way to herbology. I walked out of the portrait hole to see that Fred and George were standing there holding out a roll of paper for me to grab.

"We figured you could use some help.", George said.

"So we wrote your essay for you.", Fred finished.

"But don't worry. It is in your handwriting.", they both said.

I took the roll of paper from them and opened it to see that it was exactly nine inches long and was in my hand writing.

"Thank you so much! You are life savers!", i squeaked and hugged them both.

"Anything for our little princess Jas.", the twins replied.

I giggled, "I should get to class. I'll see you guys in detention!"

"Yeah detention.", George huffed.

"Hopefully we can get Filch back.", Fred smiled.

"As long as you keep me out of it this time.", i called over my shoulder as i ran off to herbology.

Little did i know that the while prank they were going to pull involved me, Filch, and Snape.

........................................................................

A.N.

I'm sorry for the late update. I have been busy with church stuff and other things. But another chapter will be up on Friday or Saturday. Whichever day works best for me.

And I'm sorry for the short crappy chapter. It is a filler, but the last ten chapters will be longer and cover a lot of stuff. So just bear with me because i might just be updating once a week with the last ten chapters so they can be longer and get to everything i want the end of this book to go over.