Chapter 7

Sarah and Anya got up and ready and left, not even saying a word to me. Which I was fine with. They weren't exactly my kind of people. I hated people that pretended they were all that and a sack of beans when they weren't any different from anyone else. They made me so angry. Just stop trying to be cool and just be yourself. People would love that more than they would you being a fake and then figuring out who the real you is.

I finally rolled out if bed after thinking for God knows how long about how i hate people like my room mates, and changed into my robes. God I did not want to go anywhere but back home.. I wasn't hungry so why go down to breakfast?

After brushing my hair I decided to go find the library. I could find a nice quiet corner to sit in and just read. And hopefully no one would find or see me.

I grabbed my wand and headed out of the portrait hole. I went the way we did yesterday to the library and found it quiet easily. Thank you for an awesome memory brain.

I walked around the library a little but before I stopped at a bunch if books that my parents had had. I ran my hand over them and took a couple of them out. I slid down the book case and started reading.

As I started to read the story it reminded me a lot of how my life was. How you can have everything then lose it all in just a split second. I was so sucked into the book I didn't even hear myself breathing, or thinking about anything other than the words I was reading. Whoever this author was had an amazing way of writing things.

I was halfway through the first book when i noticed someone standing above me, but i chose to ignore them and keep reading, which got me a throaty growl that made me shiver.

" Aren't you suppose to be in class?", came a velvety voice from above me. I looked up and nearly jumped. How was it that he was could even be a teach here with everything he had done to my parents!?

I looked back down and closed my book, not saying a word to him. Which got my roughly pulled up from the ground, " You will speak when spoken to you infuriating brat."

I still didn't say anything and soon found myself being dragged, behind the only man I was trying to avoid, down the long hallways.

We took turns this way and turns that way, went down stairs, and finally ended up infront of a gargoyle.

The man whispered something and the gargoyle started to move to show a secret staircase.

' Oh great.. I'm going to die. I'm going to die!!'