Chapter 14

comment~fan~vote

****

(Emma)

Oh my spaghetti!! I have been rushing around my room (and more importantly my closet) for the perfect outfit for tonight. Who am I getting all dressy for tonight might you ask? No, no silly it's not Luke. Trust me it was like a 5 minute little schoolgirl crush and plus I saw the way he was looking at Anna. It was like he didn't know anyone- and more importantly girls- existed, it was only Anna in his eyes.

And hey, that's fine with me because I want my best friend to have that. Me? I met someone just as- and if I do say so myself finer then Luke. Is It stupid I don't even know his name? Yeah I've never even talked to him, even though I remember clearly when we first met.

**FLASHBACK**

---Yesterday---

I was walking into the lunchroom with Anna and Josh, talking to Anna. I was watching her face to see if she really was listening to my story about how Mr. McMillan set the 11th grade Bio lab on fire with a straw and pig fat when I saw her eyes flash to a table. I followed her gaze to a table of new students that was mixed with the Jocks of our school.

Luke was staring intensely at her, his expression full of love and wonder. I wish I had someone to look at me like that. My birthdays next week, maybe God can give me an early birthday gift? My gaze was pulled from the lovebirds when I felt eyes on me. I turned my head to look at the rest of Luke's friends. Two of them were staring at me. I felt blush creeping up on my face.

The first guy was staring at me, his eyes full of lust. Ugh never in a million years, why you may ask? Because there was an exotic god sitting next to him staring at me intently his face full of shock, and almost love? Whoa how is that possible?

His face scrunched up and he held a hand over his heart, almost as if there was pain there. No, i thought fiercely, he shouldn't be in pain. Suddenly there was a stab of pain that was directly on my heart, but it went away as soon as it had come. When we reached the table I quickly sat down and took deep breaths to make sure it had gone away.

When I looked back to Luke's table the two guys who were staring at me where gone. I couldn't investigate this further because Josh had started talking to me.

"Em are you feeling okay? You've been quiet for two whole minutes. I think that's a record." I stuck my tongue out at him, was it only two minutes? It had seemed so much longer, oh well.

"So Luke invited us to a barbeque at his house tomorrow and I told him yes." Oh my sweet Anna always straight to the point, never giving details.

"You mean he asked you to the barbeque and you said you'd only go if we were there. It hurts feeling unwanted" Josh said dramatically faking being hurt. Anna simply shrugged," You guys don't have to go but all of his friend from his table over there are going to be there, but if you guys don't want to go I'll just go let him know right now." She said with a smug smile, standing up, she knew she had us hooked. Josh and I both grabbed an arm and yanked her down.

I heard a low sound almost like a...growl? Weird I must be imagining things.

"I think I speak for the both of us when I saw were in. I mean who gives up the chance to hang out with hot dateable guys? I mean come on, who does that? Certainly not Josh nor I. Now you, Anna are a different story my friend because you don't even see that that boy over there is head over heels for you. And you don't even see that you're the only thing he sees, so you should do us all a favor and march over there and kiss him. " I said proud I got everything out. Anna had her mouth dropped and Josh was looking astonished.

"Now there's the Em-babble we know and love." Josh said to me.

I noticed Anna was blushing furiously and looking down. She looked back at me and smiled, "You're right Em. I'll do something tomorrow I promise."

This should be good.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

'This should be good' I thought again as I arrived at the address Anna had given for Luke's house. I mean come on Anna intentionally flirting to get a guy would be a knee-slapper; she always had a natural beauty about her that guys saw attractive. I checked my rear-view mirror for any last minute fixes and got out of the car.

(A/N I'm to lazy to describe her outfit so maybe another time)

Only to run into a warm muscled chest. I almost stumbled but felt arms encircle pulling me closer. This embrace felt right, like I was ment to be here. I looked up into the eyes of...

-----

Lauren's POV (ohhh new charactor!!)

Why won't the stupid bitch just die? I mean come on I made sure that she hated her boyfriend, and had enemies with power, and she still won't give up! Just because of that damn accident now I'm stuck in this cold unmoving body and she's gets the warm body that everyone wants. If it wasn't for Mikah I wouldn't have been able for my little plan to work

My plan?

Well you see I can shape shift. No not in the shitty-mutt way in the I-can-be-anybody-I-want way. With Mikah the plan was easy.

(Kinda flashback)

It was at a party and Chris and Sahsa were drunk out of their minds (with no help from me ;) I dragged Sasha into the closet of the room I was using for my evil plan (mwuahahahaha) and shifted into dear sweet Anna (note the sarcasm) and got Chris. It wasn't that hard all I had to do was walk out into the crowd with the clothes i had hand picked for the occasion and he was beside me in a second.

Next I took him back up into said evil plan room, proceeded seduce him (again not that hard) and knocked him out. Mikah came in work his mind power mojo to make them (chris and sasha) believe they slept together. I dragged Sasha onto the bed and stripped them both of clothes (trust me when I say ICK!)

I shifted into a random girl that i had seen earlier leave and went to Miss. Sober of the party.

"Umm Anna right? You're going out with Chis right? I think you better check upstairs, I think he's passed out." I saw worry flash in her eyes and for a second I regretted doing this to my sister.

Yes you heard me right, Anna Thompson is my little sister.

*****

OHHH wow I don't know about you but I was at the edge of my seat writing that :) let me know what you guys think of it!!! And what do you think of Lauren?

next chapter will have the actual barbeque, i promise!!

comment~fan~vote

:)

oh I almost forgot! let me know what you think of Emma's POV and who was the guy she bumped into!!