Chapter 11

comment-fan-vote

Thanks!!!

*****

(Anna)

"Shhh, Its okay"

No, It can't be. Not HIS voice. What is Chris doing in my house sneaking around? I noticed that he still had his hand over my mouth so I bit down as hard as i could on his hand.

"OW!! What the hell Anna? What's your problem" He said taking his hand away and shaking it in the air to make the pain stop.

"MY problem? What's your problem sneaking into your ex-girlfriends house and scaring the shit out of her." I yelled at him. Normally i hate cussing but for some reason Chris makes the profanities flow freely from my mouth.

"That's why I came over here, I want you back Anna Banana" My whole body froze when he said that, but when he called me his old nickname for me it was like a slap in my face.

"You want me back? Well hate to break it to you, actually not really, but you should have thought about that before you slept with my enemy." With that I turned around and headed into the kitchen, knowing that he'd follow me.

I grabbed water out of the fridge and waited for him to continue, until I heard a frantic knock at the door. That's weird, Mom wasn't supposed to be home till next Tuesday cause of her work, who could it be?  

I ran over to the door, if only to make the anxious person calm down a bit, and threw the door open.

"Luke?" My tone in a question. What was he doing here especially looking like that? He looked so worried and frantic about something

"Anna thank god, are you okay?" He said stepping into the house and pulling me into his arms. Ignoring the open door and cold breeze, it actually felt good and judging by the way his body relaxed, calmed both of us down. I don't know how long we stayed like that, but long enough for Chris to wander out and see what was taking so long. As soon as he saw us his face turned into rage and he threw Luke out into the night.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING OVER TO MY GIRLS HOUSE AND TOUCHING HER" Chris yelled at Luke, looking like he wanted to rip him limp from limb.

Luke instantly started shaking from anger and got into Chris' face. Which was a sight considering Luke was a head taller then Chris.

"I suggest you leave, leach, before i tear you apart and burn the pieces," Luke said with a deadly calm that was scarier then Chris' yelling.

What is Luke talking about? I was so caught up in that thought that I missed what Chris' said before he launched himself on Luke.

"CHRIS STOP! CHR-" I was about to tell him to get off Luke when something happened that knocked the breath out of me. Luke turned into a massive WOLF. No i am not hallucinating, a giant ink-black WOLF.

How is this possible?

That was my last thought as my world spun and turned black.

~~~

Luke's POV

When she jumped out of my embraced like I had burned her, my heart ripped to pieces. Oh well I'd get her to understand someday. Sighing I got up and followed her scent back to her house. I wanted to make sure she got home safe. Just as I was thinking that a rush of panic went threw me and I realized my mate was in danger.

My wolf let out a roar of anger. No one touches my mate. My wolf was itching to get out and kill anything that posed a danger to his mate. My human side was along the same thought line.

As soon as I got to her door I had a hard time not ripping the door open and finding Anna. My knocks were shaking the door though, and when Anna opened the door I couldn't control myself when I took her into my embrace.

"Anna thank god, are you okay?" I asked making sure she had no injuries. I think I've died and gone to heaven, I don't know how long i held my angel but I didn't mind it. The terrible feeling of my love being hurt went away and I could feel myself relax. It wasn't until i felt a hand pull me away from her did I realize there was another person in the house. A boy. I let out a vicious growl that from the look on his face he could hear.

I quickly inhaled and regretted it. Vampire. What is a vampire doing at my angel's house?

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING OVER TO MY GIRLS HOUSE AND TOUCHING HER" The stupid bloodsucker said. Oh no he does not know whose mate he is messing with. Just the thought that this stupid vamp thinks Anna is his made my blood boil and start to shake. I was so murderously enraged that I couldn't change and rip him apart. So I bent down so he could see the seriousness in my eyes.

Hopefully the bloodsucker has enough brain cells to realize who he's dealing with. I wouldn't want to change and cause a scene in front of Anna without talking to her first.

"I suggest you leave, leach, before i tear you apart and burn the pieces," I said with calmness in my voice I didn't know I could manage in my state

Aw shit I just called him a vamp in front of Anna, oh well might as well let him break the treaty first.

"CHRIS STOP! CHR-" I heard Anna scream, I couldn't go to her because just then Chris jumped at me flashing his fangs at me. I let my wolf take over and beat Chris to a pulp. I heard a soft thud, but my wolf refused to take his concentration off of the vamp that tried to stake a claim on his mate.

After a few more good bites to the bloodsucker he scrambled off into the woods without a second glance towards Anna.

Oh god Anna. What would she have thought of this fight? I was still to mad to change back so I trotted to where she must have fainted and nudged her with my head. When she didn't respond I let out a helpless whimper and licked her face. Her eyes snapped open, questions running through her eyes.

Oh this was going to be a long night.

***

ohh let me know what you guys think!!

Longer comments=Faster updates