Chapter 7

(Sasha)

Ugh that bitch!! Luke comes for one day. ONE DAY! And she already thinks that she can have him too.

Hasn't she learned from the last boy?

I always get what I want. And I want to be Luke's Luna. The female Alpha of our pack. The girl everyone is jealous of, and guys wants to be with.

I've always been raised to be first. Never second.

That's why Anna and I are always competing because she's almost as good as I am. I still am always better, in every area except guys. I know, I know what your thinking; Sasha your so much prettier and attractive than Anna.

I want a guy that sees and wants me for me.

Anna had Him wrapped around her little finger. He was always protecting her, and always looked after her. I was so jealous of that connection they shared that I did everything in my power to destroy it.

If I cant have that then Anna defiantly cant have it.

So when Luke's pack moved over here and I saw him, I knew that we would be beautiful together.

Not just on the inside but also on the outside, that's very important.

My mom constantly remind me that she wants gorgeous grandkids so the guy I mate has to be very attractive and has to be approved by my mom.

When I pointed out Luke she said that he was going to be my mate no matter what. Not only was I going to get a very hot mate, but also I was going to get power and that is important to my parents.

So Anna or not, I'm going to get Luke.

Because I always get what I want.

**** 

please comment vote fan

thanks for reading!!!